Because you're on the booking team....
Because I have a brain... They're feuding against Dan Lambert... Doing that as heels wouldn't work because he's one of the best they have.
Something switched up recently, and it happens to coincide with the crowd hating on them. It doesn't take a member of the booking team to work it out!

Reactions: DX2069
Because I have a brain... They're feuding against Dan Lambert... Doing that as heels wouldn't work because he's one of the best they have.
Something switched up recently, and it happens to coincide with the crowd hating on them. It doesn't take a member of the booking team to work it out!
They've lost Brandi and Cody, and they're obviously booking them as a better replacement of the two.... since you have a brain use it (=

They've lost Brandi and Cody, and they're obviously booking them as a better replacement of the two.... since you have a brain use it (=
And Brandi and Cody were also originally being used as faces too.

They even edited out the boos of one of their previous segments... When they realised it was an uphill battle, they switched them over.

If that's so difficult for you to comprehend then maybe don't resort to the sarcasm?

Reactions: deleted5267431
Not resorting to sarcasm just facts.... sammy
And Brandi and Cody were also originally being used as faces too.

They even edited out the boos of one of their previous segments... When they realised it was an uphill battle, they switched them over.

If that's so difficult for you to comprehend then maybe don't resort to the sarcasm?
Not resorting to anything other than facts.... sammy was originally being used as a heel..... I'm done....

Diluent to lack of an edit button.... wrestling is booked. Aka scripted. Aka written to give a desired outcome. Sammy didn't just decide to bring tay out and try to shove it down our throats..... it was written to play out that way..... either way I'm still done with you.

• Haha
Reactions: lh0711
Diluent to lack of an edit button.... wrestling is booked. Aka scripted. Aka written to give a desired outcome. Sammy didn't just decide to bring tay out and try to shove it down our throats..... it was written to play out that way..... either way I'm still done with you.
It's funny how you give an explanation of something you still clearly have no clue about!
You do know even when it's scripted they change things depending on how the fans receive it right? The fact you don't seem to get that is worrying.

I'm glad you're done because you're getting beyond embarrassing!

Sammy needs to chill tf though. He nearly killed himself after the ladder spot. That's his 2nd or 3rd "Fuck it" moment. He needs to stay professionnal.

He's tremendously talented but he has a hard time being really focused on a match, and he has no ring psychology. He just does spots (which are wonderful btw but still) for doing it. It comes across as a choregraphy more than actual wrestling.

I used to be so annoyed about Cornette calling out the high-flyers wrestlers for doing "dance routines" in the ring, but now after seeing Sammy, I kinda see where he's coming from.

Reactions: auroa71 and lh0711