OMG! I have been looking for this guy for so long (i mean close to a decade or more!) I was not looking for him today, i actually kinda forgot about him, i just randomly got here in this thread on lpsg, but i remember when i was younger i saw this video with the title "He sure can fuck" from a random p.site, i dunno how to download vids back then so i just had it bookmarked, then one day the video on that bookmark got deleted, i was so sad, the vid was this guy Calvin dominating another hunk, take note i didnt know their names back then, all i know were their faces and the scenes, it was so vivid in my mind, then today i got here randomly and see these vids, and as i play these vids i find the guy so familiar, then i came to realized its him! The one that i have been looking for! finally i got his name its CALVIN from SeanCody, The vid that i bookmarked before isnt even one of the vids posted here, i just searched it on boyfriendtv and went to Calvin's profile and there indeed i found the vid that i have been looking for so many years i wanna cry. Thank u so much. The vid in BFtv is titled "Calvin and Cole" before it was "he sure can fuck" THANK U! sorry for the long rant, i just wanna let it out, this soon will pass after i jerk off to this in a while, and yes i have downloaded the video alr, and it is forever mine, hahaha

Reactions: Odysee and BCH
Anyone know what happened with the CF thread? It's just been locked for some unknown reason. I'm wonderingif threads liek this will be affected.
I think it was probably because of all of the bashing that had been going on. They probably got too many complaints and decided to lock it. It happens when people don't know how to play nice.

I think it was probably because of all of the bashing that had been going on. They probably got too many complaints and decided to lock it. It happens when people don't know how to play nice.
Pretty sure Sean Cody and Corbin Fisher won't think twice about bringing legal charges about uploading/sharing their content for free. Both studios are pretty rabid about squashing such shenanigans.

Reactions: Ninja108
Pretty sure Sean Cody and Corbin Fisher won't think twice about bringing legal charges about uploading/sharing their content for free. Both studios are pretty rabid about squashing such shenanigans.
Very true, I just know that the CF thread had been rather contentious recently, so that was my first thought.

Reactions: Menulis
Very true, I just know that the CF thread had been rather contentious recently, so that was my first thought.

I didn’t witness any of this. If anything, those members were just big fans of their favorite models and they behaved like fans of a sport team by trashing talking. It was never anything serious - least not to my eyes.

As for the thread being locked and the reasons behind it, we can only speculate. I did see one of the mods state two videos were removed because they were “blacklisted” but beyond that we don’t know (yet).

I didn’t witness any of this. If anything, those members were just big fans of their favorite models and they behaved like fans of a sport team by trashing talking. It was never anything serious - least not to my eyes.

As for the thread being locked and the reasons behind it, we can only speculate. I did see one of the mods state two videos were removed because they were “blacklisted” but beyond that we don’t know (yet).
Anything is possible. I know that threads have been locked in the past because of less than the bashing that was going on there. I didn't realize a video had been deleted, I must have missed that mod post, but if that's the case then that is a much more probable cause. Although, I know there have been multiple threads with DMCA removals that don't get locked.

I also just did a quick perusal of the CF thread and it appears as if the videos have been removed. There are still pics and gifs as well as off-site links, but the uploaded videos seem to be gone, at least for as far as I looked. So, like someone else mentioned, maybe CF is pulling the plug, but why now. Anyway, don't want to get too off topic here, so I'll drop this subject.

And here's a couple of old SC files of one of my favorite originals (that only did these 2 AFAIK, wish there were more) that are probably already posted here somewhere to get it back on track :)
SC - Rick 1.mp4

SC - Rick 2.mp4