Chase is kinda the worse. Like he’s hot, but he adamantly seems against kissing.
He is one of my favorites. He didn't seem adamantly against it to me. In fact, he seems to be the one who initiated the kissing in at least a couple of scenes. He pulls up a bent over Randy to kiss him. Also kisses Porter after he shoots and puts it back in his hole. Super hot.

I just wish he would have sucked dick at least once.

Reactions: Md83 and weezyF
Chase was a firefighter, then he became a car company manager. Troy (dark handsome Portuguese) is a high school teacher. I know their real names, but I won't disclose. Wish they all the best.
Chase is so lazy, I dont bother with his scenes.

I think someone mentioned it here but I still cant believe Troy is actually married now, the way he took cock like a champ and looks like having fun taking it. His scene with a Jarek is always a go-to for me

Attachments

I miss Brandon SC (Jeff Cope) a lot, does anyone have a collection with all his videos? a Drive or a cloud? :heart: :heart: :heart:
there's lots of collections of his vids in gaytorrent.ru, i actually just grabbed it from there a few days ago. All his SC vids alone is around 25gb already :joy: