Anyone have Walker — anything/all vids on him? He was such a country stud with Daniel, just truly seemed like a straight guy letting another guy fuck him in the ass for money. Such a great ass, too, and he let Daniel nut inside.
I totally agree.

Reactions: pangelboy
Reactions: brotherfrancis
Pavel was a lucky guy. He fucked Stu twice. Stu came a lots for the second time.
I love watching again and again when when the guy 's dick enters hardly slowly to straight guy's virgin hole tight from the beginning then go all the way dowm after his vigin hole opening to take a monter cock. I can't tell you how many times I watch over again and again when Pavel inserts his dick to Stu virgin hole from the beginning. 5 mins later you can see Stu 's hole now opens so big then you can see inside.

The next step was Stu lost his man virginity to Pavel. I do belive that Stu is straight and Pavel was his first. No joke.
Following stu for years on insta defiantly str8 but funny fun bloke awesome bodybuilder and moustache grower

The next step was Stu lost his man virginity to Pavel. I do belive that Stu is straight and Pavel was his first. No joke.
i love Stu and Pavel- but I hate this scene. i just can't get into a scene without kissing. And they both really look like they wanted to!

i love Stu and Pavel- but I hate this scene. i just can't get into a scene without kissing. And they both really look like they wanted to!
Totally agree, interesting trajectory too going from a solo to service then bottoming scene, glad we got to see him make out tho, my favorite is his kissing with “Porter” he seemed really into it in the shower :yum