I feel Pavel's frustration...although he's one of the luckiest men on the planet - having the honour of devirginizing Stu's manpussy, but his georgeous lips are off limits. I mean, who wouldn't wanna kiss Stu?
Once Stu started kissing though- he loved it. His scene with Blake is full of kissing that he initiates! And the end where he feeds Blake every last drop of cum off his chest and neck- hesitates but then can't resist kissing Blake. NEVER fails to get me off

Nice video. Extremely hot and very memorable. It has an older fraternity brother initiating the younger pledge feel. The contrast between the two guys' bodies is great and the way that Nathan moves from 10:09-10:13 is just incredible. He sort of looks like Calvin from 17:53-18:33.

Nice video. Extremely hot and very memorable. It has an older fraternity brother initiating the younger pledge feel. The contrast between the two guys' bodies is great and the way that Nathan moves from 10:09-10:13 is just incredible. He sort of looks like Calvin from 17:53-18:33.
Fuck yeah, I know exactly what you mean. It was kind of a moment when Brandon realized he was no longer the cute new guy on the site anymore, and he was initiating his brother. Nathan's body is absolutely gorgeous.

It definitely gives that vibe. I like to watch that scene with that scenario in mind. Nathan‘s cock is like a hair trigger. In the BTS I think he cums accidentally while Brandon’s pumping into him. He was in heaven.

I love the part at 3:48 where Luke is licking Ethan's cock and it slaps against Ethan's cheek. You can actually hear it make a "thud" sound, and both Luke and Ethan start laughing.

Ethan had the most beautiful huge cock. It even came with sound effects!

I love the part at 3:48 where Luke is licking Ethan's cock and it slaps against Ethan's cheek. You can actually hear it make a "thud" sound, and both Luke and Ethan start laughing.

Ethan had the most beautiful huge cock. It even came with sound effects!
This is my favorite part. I love it when guys fuck in this position, and Luke's ass, thighs and calves are so muscular.ezgif-1-9290273fee.gif

I can't watch Danny's videos anymore. When he spoke out against Sean Cody and said he hated having to do those shoots, I was over him.

Try not to be overly offended by his words. It was just a job for him. I hated my job working at the mall when I was 19 and will never ever do it again lol.

Which is why I can't watch him anymore, knowing he wasn't into any of it. Boner killer.
I agree.
I get that some of these guys were gay4pay but the stuff Danny said went beyond saying it was a job into homophobic terroritory.
Turn off right there.

I agree.
I get that some of these guys were gay4pay but the stuff Danny said went beyond saying it was a job into homophobic terroritory.
Turn off right there.

I‘m probably going to regret asking to see this, but do you have the clip of Danny making these statements?