You’re absolutely right. I have both of those files in both folders (SC0352 - Blowing Grant & SC0354 - Fucking Grant). Thanks so much for the heads up, it’s much appreciated.

Identifying files is made so much more difficult by the seemingly popular practice of chopping off both the beginning and ending. I find it so dishearting. Not just because it hinders identification, but the ‘talk’ at the beginning - getting to know the performers and what their thoughts/feelings are on what they were about to do - is one of the things I always enjoyed most about SC…without that, it’s stipped of its personality…it’s just two dudes fucking, which there is a plethora of on the net.

Anywho, thanks again for the heads up!

Totally agree, I like the chat/warm up at the start. Particularly in those earlier videos!

Quality isn’t great but here’s FUCKFEST 2. Adam is one of my favourite guys.

Fuckfest 2
Apologies to those who requested access. On the advice of another member I was warned about posting from my personal drive.

Fuckfest 2.mp4

SC0233 Austin
SC0234 Blowing Patrick
SC0242 Davey & Austin
That last scene, the Davey and Austin one, is so hot when Austin flattens Davey out slides into him over and over while tightly hugging his chest, heads cheek to cheek, tongue in ear. That’s how I fuck. Only I pump my load in and stay in place as long as possible.

That last scene, the Davey and Austin one, is so hot when Austin flattens Davey out slides into him over and over while tightly hugging his chest, heads cheek to cheek, tongue in ear. That’s how I fuck. Only I pump my load in and stay in place as long as possible.
Used to jerk off to that one a lot back in the day

patrick was such an underrated hottie at sc early days

Agreed. Loved seeing Patrick get railed with his hard meat flopping around

img_7754-gif.129347681