Clayton (SC1020) -- hadn't watched that one in years. The first cum shot is HOT.
Damn, that’s a good looking man, with a face covering cum shot. If liking that is wrong, I don’t wanna be right.

Continuing my Behind The Scenes quest. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

SC0807 - Jake & Tobey - Behind the Scenes
SC0814 - Kurt and Matt - Behind the Scenes
SC0831 - Hawaii - Jake & Pete
SC0832 - Hawaii - Jake & Pete - Behind the Scenes
SC0837 - Hawaii - Keith and Matt - Behind the Scenes
SC0839 - Glen & Kurt
SC0840 - Glen & Kurt - Behind the Scenes

If memory serves it was "Randy and Tanner Bareback". I don't have the scene number unfortunately. It was a bloody hot scene. Tanner even came hands free. But all public records of it has been scrubbed.

If memory serves it was "Randy and Tanner Bareback". I don't have the scene number unfortunately. It was a bloody hot scene. Tanner even came hands free. But all public records of it has been scrubbed.
I’m pretty sure Randy and Tanner never did a scene together.

the vid where the bottom cums handsfree while getting fucked by Randy is Curtis & Randy: Bareback

Reactions: peregrineaz
I don't recall who, but someone posted this video guide a while back. It's incredibly comprehensive and helpful. I use it all the time. Perhaps it may help in identifying the full title. Sorry I couldn't be more help. But, if you do find the title, I'd be more than happy to check my library.

https://www.lpsg.com/attachments/sean-cody-video-guide-pdf.39389701/

Reactions: brotherfrancis
I don't recall who, but someone posted this video guide a while back. It's incredibly comprehensive and helpful. I use it all the time. Perhaps it may help in identifying the full title. Sorry I couldn't be more help. But, if you do find the title, I'd be more than happy to check my library.

https://www.lpsg.com/attachments/sean-cody-video-guide-pdf.39389701/
I took a minute to confirm and looked through all the entries starring Tanner in this video guide and it looks like he never did a scene with Randy

Thanks for checking. I may be wrong about it, but can anyone remember an opening scene where the actors are shaving? And at the end of the scene, sort of behind the scenes bit, they fuck in the shower?

Continuing my Behind The Scenes quest. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

SC0839 - Glen & Kurt

Jake & Tobey - Behind the Scenes.mp4

Kurt & Matt - Behind the Scenes.mp4

Hawaii - Jake & Pete.mp4

Hawaii - Jake & Pete - Behind the Scenes.mp4

SC0839 - Glen & Kurt

Hawaii - Keith and Matt - Behind the Scenes.mp4

Glen & Kurt - Behind the Scenes.mp4

Glen & Kurt.mp4