Thank you so much for this. Appreciate it. Now if anyone has Douglas and Brodie, please share. Only one that I don't have and it's nowhere to be found on the internet.
Just stumbled on this thread and happy to help. Here is Douglas & Brodie (SC1320).

sc1320 Douglas & Brodie.mov

I’m embarrassed to admit that I have barely only just discovered Ashton (why have I never noticed him before?).

He’s hot as hell.

IMG_7286.jpeg

Can you guys give me a quick rundown on him? Best videos? Have any been posted here? And has he done work for any other studios?

Thank you guys in advance.

I’m embarrassed to admit that I have barely only just discovered Ashton (why have I never noticed him before?).

He’s hot as hell.

View attachment 138861241

Can you guys give me a quick rundown on him? Best videos? Have any been posted here? And has he done work for any other studios?

Ashton did seven scenes with SC -- a solo and six with other models (five of them bareback). He did scenes with Curtis and Calvin, two of my favorites.

He’s hot as hell. Can you guys give me a quick rundown on him? Best videos? Have any been posted here? And has he done work for any other studios?

1. Ashton’s scene with Calvin was absolutely feral. They flip fucked like bunny rabbits.

2. Honorable mention to his scene with Miles. He was railed hard!

• Love
Reactions: firefirefire1

He’s hot as hell.

View attachment 138861241

My hands down favorite is Ashton and Grant.
Grant and Ashton.mp4

I believe I have most, if not all, of the deleted Sean Cody scenes. The problem is the videos aren't labeled with the scene titles. If I were to upload the scenes to Mega, would some of you be happy to help me rename the files? Of course, you are more than welcome to download my collection as well!

I have a complete collection as well -- SC0001 to present. I'm happy to help with naming/identifying.

Agreed. Loved seeing Patrick get railed with his hard meat flopping around

img_7754-gif.129347681
I couldn't agree more. That - nearly always hard - flopping is the absolute best! :heart_eyes: