Thanks for checking. I may be wrong about it, but can anyone remember an opening scene where the actors are shaving? And at the end of the scene, sort of behind the scenes bit, they fuck in the shower?

there are a few scenes that start with shaving.

Puerto Rico Day 5: Brysen & Kaleb? They don’t fuck in the shower in the bts though

screenshot-2024-07-26-21h29m42s953.png

screenshot-2024-07-26-21h34m57s458.png

Reactions: daRose
Yeah, I was racking my brain. i'm pretty sure there's one with Stu isn't there? Or maybe it's Noel I'm thinking of? The image in my head is that the guys kiss after shaving, and it's really cute.
yeah I can’t quite put my finger on it

Jess & Amos starts with shaving and they fuck in the bathroom

and Randy & Dean start off facing the bathroom mirror and Randy shaves in the bts but there’s no shower sex

Yeah, I was racking my brain. i'm pretty sure there's one with Stu isn't there? Or maybe it's Noel I'm thinking of? The image in my head is that the guys kiss after shaving, and it's really cute.
Stu shaves Noel in the shower area during their behind the scenes and then they kiss.

Reactions: peregrineaz and jkc
Seeing as Clayton has come up, did he do other stuff? A non-sub PE search brings him up in pics in a sling with a leather armband on.

Reactions: Phil McCrackin
Does anyone have Lane (I) his videos were only available a few years as they were filmed in like 2001 or 2002 and then removed he did like 2 solos.
I'll gladly post what I have, but unfortunately they are both very low quality. If someone has better files, I'd so appreciate being able to replace what's in my library. :)

SC0088 - Lane
SC0091 - Lane 2

SC-0088 - Lane (I).mp4

SC-0091 - Lane 2.mp4