I have all the Jed stuff, I will upload it after work. Lord I think he was the hottest model they ever had. A dominant muscle top who was like the cutest most awkward guy when he wasn't fucking someone lol
Oh please do! I remember really loving his vids. Like an adorable farmhand, he was.

I have all the Jed stuff, I will upload it after work. Lord I think he was the hottest model they ever had. A dominant muscle top who was like the cutest most awkward guy when he wasn't fucking someone lol
jed was one of my all time favorites.

anyone have curtis and jack?

ok so related but kinda not. Does anyone know what the total video count for SC should be? There 961 ont he website right now but, counting for the deleted ones im wondering how much there SHOULD be?

ok so related but kinda not. Does anyone know what the total video count for SC should be? There 961 ont he website right now but, counting for the deleted ones im wondering how much there SHOULD be?
If it helps, the SC video guide goes all the way to Jax/Archie from June 19,2020 and it lists it as scene # 2695.