SebScreen

hope you guys understood the message and just stop speculating about other people sexuality. its not of your business, theres no queerbaiting in real life, its a therm used for FICTION, and we're here to appreciate sebs body and thats all.

hope you guys understood the message and just stop speculating about other people sexuality. its not of your business, theres no queerbaiting in real life, its a therm used for FICTION, and we're here to appreciate sebs body and thats all.
Oh sht up. We all know it’s real and he’s queerbating all her subscribers. Bye

if I didn't know from what you guys said about Seb being very close with his fans on his Patreon, sharing personal shit, etc I would assume he's one of those cynical YouTuber's who hates his fans...

His forced laugh and reactions seem so routine at this point he must be getting bored of booting up his camera and doing the whole charade if he thinks "aye-o" and that laugh are all the kids watch him for.

He does seem mostly invested in the content he's watching I'll give him that. I just don't want him to lose authenticity and become a caricature but it's starting already I feel.

He's already well past that stage. I unsubbed ages ago, but did watch his Halloween reaction because I love that film. And he acted like a 12 year old boy throughout the whole thing, sniggering and saying aye o at every single innuendo or sexual reference. It was painful. He acts like a virgin seeing sex in a film for the first time, but then makes a conscious effort to reference how he's experienced the same things as the characters in his sex life. He's gone from being a natural reactor close to his fans, to a terrible caricature. It's sad but happens to a lot of social media people as they get bigger followings. Some are able to stay grounded, humble and natural, but most aren't.

Reactions: Ddddddd fffgfdc
Queerbaiting is not a work of fiction it exists and Seb very well may be using it. But honestly I personally don’t care…I find Seb attractive and I’m here because I want to see his phat bussy and dick. Sue me lol.

And queerbaiting is not always a negative…also it isn’t like he is going to be going around plowing all his subscribers guts. So for me that isn’t something that upsets me. Lots of people first with being gay…some of those people eventually do get around to sucking or riding some dick once in awhile of they get brave and horny drunk and the right opportunity arises. It’s happened to me plenty and no doesn’t always have to be drunk. And that is one reason why people buy into the queerbaiting thing.

Also there are a lot of other examples of queerbaiting that are not always a negative thing. Like gay coding of characters in movies, tv, and comics. Teen Wolf is literally Queerbaiting the show and it does have some pay off just not all of the characters everyone wanted. Loki and other characters in the MCU. Etc.

Queerbaiting is not a work of fiction it exists and Seb very well may be using it. But honestly I personally don’t care…I find Seb attractive and I’m here because I want to see his phat bussy and dick. Sue me lol.

And queerbaiting is not always a negative…also it isn’t like he is going to be going around plowing all his subscribers guts. So for me that isn’t something that upsets me. Lots of people first with being gay…some of those people eventually do get around to sucking or riding some dick once in awhile of they get brave and horny drunk and the right opportunity arises. It’s happened to me plenty and no doesn’t always have to be drunk. And that is one reason why people buy into the queerbaiting thing.

Also there are a lot of other examples of queerbaiting that are not always a negative thing. Like gay coding of characters in movies, tv, and comics. Teen Wolf is literally Queerbaiting the show and it does have some pay off just not all of the characters everyone wanted. Loki and other characters in the MCU. Etc.
It's not that deep

I think people take this whole thing too seriously. Is much of what he does an act? Probably to some degree it is. I'm still entertained by it and I don't look too deeply below the surface. We see a very small amount of the whole personality of most Tuber/Toker/Vlogger types, and who knows how much of that is authentic. I think they all put on a persona to some extent.

He's hot, he sort of amuses me, so I'm fine with him.

Anyone see his latest reaction to Forest Gump? Glad the majority of comments are pushing back -- he was super insensitive to Jenny's character, ignoring a lot of the trauma she had gone through and just honestly reacting like a total douchebag to anything involving her character. I really used to love this guy, but more and more I kinda see what everyone else was talking about. He's really been playing up the "straight chav lad" shit too, which does make me wonder if the queerbaiting allegations are true or if he really is unlabeled. Who knows -- but regardless, the Forest Gump reaction really put an icky taste in my mouth.