SebScreen

Not another LPSG thread that has mostly people talking shit about the person and projecting their own taste. No one cares you don't like his beard or that he stopped feeding your parasocial and refuses to answer your questions about his personal life or that you are toxic (fake or real) EX that just can't let go or that he is a garbage human being or not. If you don't find him attractive this is not the platform - you can move on somewhere else and be nasty there. This is place for D pics and thirst traps, can all of you just go away and get some therapy?

Not another LPSG thread that has mostly people talking shit about the person and projecting their own taste. No one cares you don't like his beard or that he stopped feeding your parasocial and refuses to answer your questions about his personal life or that you are toxic (fake or real) EX that just can't let go or that he is a garbage human being or not. If you don't find him attractive this is not the platform - you can move on somewhere else and be nasty there. This is place for D pics and thirst traps, can all of you just go away and get some therapy?
lol.

Reactions: Bb2022

Oh sorry, I didn't realise that Voo — joined in 2018 and has made a grand total of four posts in that time — is the arbiter of content on this site. My apologies; I shall immediately conform to your expectations of what we are and aren't allowed to say on this site.

Have a think, why might this thread be cathartic? Read between the lines and make inferences. Why might this post be healing? I think it’s pretty obvious.

I have no idea — that's why I asked. I can infer as much as I like; it doesn't mean my inferences will be correct. I was giving you an opportunity to expand on what you already said, and to get things off your chest. I assume that's what you want to do — why post here otherwise?

I have no idea — that's why I asked. I can infer as much as I like; it doesn't mean my inferences will be correct. I was giving you an opportunity to expand on what you already said, and to get things off your chest. I assume that's what you want to do — why post here otherwise?
Idk cause people see through him now?

Exactly ! I peaced out from this thread months ago & just happened to check back in. All these angry dissertations like this stranger on YouTube owes everyone dick. What is really going on??

Okay I know this is out of topic, but Seb is getting demolished in the comments of this video for the almost pathological hate towards Velma this entire reaction :sob: I just know in his Scooby Doo 2 reaction he's gonna pretend like he loves her just because this backfired on him. Maybe he's been hanging around the straight bubble too much and must've thought people would think this would be a funny gag in the video. Dude's always so concerned about following people's opinions lol

Okay I know this is out of topic, but Seb is getting demolished in the comments of this video for the almost pathological hate towards Velma this entire reaction :sob: I just know in his Scooby Doo 2 reaction he's gonna pretend like he loves her just because this backfired on him. Maybe he's been hanging around the straight bubble too much and must've thought people would think this would be a funny gag in the video. Dude's always so concerned about following people's opinions lol

lol yes either a) he wont watch scooby doo 2 after this or b) acts like he loves her all of as sudden and pretend its some in part to the leather jumpsuit makeover scene lol

Reactions: Touya90
excellent post!! can I ask, if you search his full name on Instagram rn can u see a personal account? does his FB have many public pics that are exclusive to that profile? oh feel free to DM me his name if ya like
insta is private but hasnt posted since 2020 anyway and he deleted his facebook