SebScreen

If he is straight and is seriously only pretending to be attracted to Chris because he knows he has gay fans, y’all realize how insulting that is, right? He would basically be making his gay fans think they have a chance with him, only to be like “Nahhh you actually thought that? Hah, how stupid are you?”
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

seb is straight, he just knows the attention he gets from gays and uses it and theres nothing wrong with guy crushes

its getting embarrassing at this point just accept seb is straight and move on, i happen to know exactly how straight seb
I live in the same town as he does and everyone knows he dated this girl for like years. I don’t know too much about it but I’ve heard from ppl who know her it was a messy relationship

Why would you respect him more if he came out publicly? How is it your business what his sexuality is or if he ever comes out? Everyone’s journey regarding their sexuality and whether or not to come out or not is theirs and theirs alone. Being pressured or forced out of the closet is never the right answer.

I live in the same town as he does and everyone knows he dated this girl for like years. I don’t know too much about it but I’ve heard from ppl who know her it was a messy relationship
Just because he has dated a girl doesn’t mean he’s straight. Also, why are you so concerned to defend his “straightness “? Only he should be so concerned surely?

Just because he has dated a girl doesn’t mean he’s straight. Also, why are you so concerned to defend his “straightness “? Only he should be so concerned surely?
I’m not concerned with defending his straightness. What his sexuality is is no business of any of us. I was just replying to a comment from someone talking about how they knew girls who had slept with him.

Reactions: Touya90
Maybe he’s bi or fluid cuz baby, he ain’t straight. I was watching his “Not Another Teen Movie” reaction and that boy was smitten over Chris Evans. Blushing and everything. That’s no act.

This is why so many straight people are homophobic.

This is why so many straight people are homophobic.
Listen, Seb probably had an orgy with 6 women last night and his tongue is currently numb from all of the pussy he licked. HOWEVER….the boy is ALSO sexual attracted to Chris Evans. Call it what you want.