SebScreen

LMAOOO I’m proud to say that I was the root of that joke He was on a YT livestream once and i told him u give off short king vibes, and he’s always mentioned it since
I also like to mention that one time when he was on a live stream someone aske whether he’s gay or bi and he answered “we’re getting a little too personal in here” or something along the line. interpret that however y’all want but let’s not assume his sexuality.

Its weor

Its weird man i dont know what to think about him like he can be a little flamboyant sometimes and he weirly knows words that are associated with the gay culture like "bussy" and "dom top" but is that enought to say that hes into guys? Like you can tell that everytime he says something about a guy he follows that with a laugh so does he really feel that? but at the same time he can be witty and spontaneous so i dont know man like what straight guy buys a cardboard of another guy to put it in his room and what straight guy keeps pushing the liking of other guys bodies this much taking into account that his audience is all over the place and the straight guys who watch him might feel awkward by the thirsting over other men and hes kinda smart 'cause in his resent live he said that his sexuality is only his business and thats all he was gonna say about it so i think by not being specific he can keep luring the gays so...i dont know everytime i question his sexuality my head hurts

I’m not sure what he is—I definitely pick up straight bro vibes, but his man crush on Chris Evans is a little sus lol. Honestly I don’t really care—I enjoy his reactions and he’s super easy on the eyes. Whatever he identifies as, I hope he’s happy.

Ya'll are so wild and unhinged. If you subbed to his Patreon and watched his Full Length Heartstopper reactions you would know that he's definitely not straight. If you followed him on Insta and saw that his best friend got Michael Cimino (actor from Love,Victor) to send Seb a "HAPPY PRIDE!" Cameo. Like idk what ya'll are on -- but he's not subtle about it at all. I honestly didn't realize people thought he was straight, like, lmao, do you not have eyes?

No it isn't, not even slightly, you are just projecting.

So many people in this thread are projecting their own biases onto Seb.
You obviously don’t watch his content then.

He literally talks about Chris Evans’ penis and ass, wanting to be choked by him, calls him daddy, and makes comments about fucking him. I’d call that “of a sexual nature”

Ya'll are so wild and unhinged. If you subbed to his Patreon and watched his Full Length Heartstopper reactions you would know that he's definitely not straight. If you followed him on Insta and saw that his best friend got Michael Cimino (actor from Love,Victor) to send Seb a "HAPPY PRIDE!" Cameo. Like idk what ya'll are on -- but he's not subtle about it at all. I honestly didn't realize people thought he was straight, like, lmao, do you not have eyes?
What specific aspect of his heart stopper full length patreon reaction shows he’s not straight compared to the edited down YouTube version

Reactions: Loco8912
In his reaction to Big Hero 6, he says he needs a foot cam, then dismisses the idea. Later in the reaction he says "only villains like feet". As the villain is about to be revealed, he says, "if it's not <spoiler> I'll strip", but then when his prediction proves to be correct, he says "OK, thank god, thank god".

What specific aspect of his heart stopper full length patreon reaction shows he’s not straight compared to the edited down YouTube version
Talks about not being into labels, how the Nick Nelson moments really hit home to him, and on his Patreon videos he always talks for longer after each episode and would constantly be like “this reminds me a lot of when i was younger”.

i guess i’m just really confused why there are so many people who are ADAMANT about him being straight. lol. the dude watches Love, Victor, Heartstopper, Young Royals for pleasure - that man is not straight.

he’s way more unhinged on Patreon than on YouTube though. on youtube i think he def keeps people guessing - but it’s very clear to see lol.

for instance in the EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE ALL AT ONCE full length reaction - he commented on the dildo scene about how it looks like his.

thought i was gonna have tea that i saw him at the soho music festival and was very 'cosy' with a blonde girl but hes just went and posted a photo welp oh well

can’t believe some of you are actually convinced he’s anything but straight lmao all these straight boys have you wrapped around their finger
maybe you shouldn’t just assume someone is straight based on appearance, voice - very stereotypical things. especially when that person has explicitly said multiple times on their Patreon that they don’t label their sexuality and have had experiences with both genders. why does this always have to be a debate? straight isnt the default.

Reactions: Andyc316
Does it really matter either way? None of us have a shot with him. Gay or straight, he looks and entertains the same.

If you think he’s straight, he is.

If you think he’s gay, he is.

Build your own fantasy :)

Honestly—just enjoy his content. Who truly cares one way or the other. He’s wonderful and his videos are great. I hope one day he shows us his Hot Toys figure collection

Reactions: Loco8912