SebScreen

I like watching Seb”s reactions a lot. I have been watching him for about a year now but I do have some observations. As an American with a naïve ear Sebastian always sounds like a footballer. He kind of sounds like Dan Osborne (not that Dan was a footballer) to me. Am I hearing that wrong? Telll me UK friends. . Also is he that naturally tan or is he doing that thing that some UK people do where they apply skin tan in the shower with a glove? These are just my observations and questions I mean no offense honestly.

Last edited:
I like watching Seb”s reactions a lot. I have been watching him for about a year now but I do have some observations. As an American with a naïve ear Sebastian always sounds like a footballer. He kind of sounds like Dan Osborne (not that Dan was a footballer) to me. Am I hearing that wrong? Telll me UK friends. . Also is he that naturally tan or is he doing that thing that some UK people do where they apply skin tan in the shower with a glove? These are just my observations and questions I mean no offense honestly.
well he was reallly pale when he first started the channel but then hes been to dubai and portugual not to mention its like 27 degrees in london like everyday for the past two months, so hes been getting that tan naturally

Reactions: mattpen and Corkles
When I recall correctly his father is Iranian, so he might naturally have a slightly darker skin tone (or a tendency to get a tan quickly).

Reactions: Corkles