Sepanta Arya: Hunksep Onlyfans Review @hunksep

Jesse molenaar

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh that makes total sense lol. Thanks for the update! That’s crazy though. So how will he advertise now? Probably just on Snapchat.
Yeah pretty bad news for their business I guess. And I guess it wasn't a tremendous succes already based on the massive discounts

magna

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think they are going to shut it down. Probably just keeping for the remainder of members’ current subscriptions to end. When a product you are selling gets discounted 88% off within the first month of you selling it, something is definitely wrong. At the end of the day, they didn’t deliver the content that people wanted. He’s handsome, but even his most dedicated fans were disappointed. Let’s face it, we all knew this was going to happen.
Oh, then what next
are they gonna back to onlyfans again?

Hana48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
They can't bans from OF are permanent, they also can't start new accounts unless they are going to do so under the totally not suspicious names

"He's not Sepanta he's Tepanta"

Even if he did go back to OF, he better not be charging anything over $3 cause his content is not worth anymore

Pinhead Larry

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok so this is who I was talking about haha. Maybe someone can confirm. I believe this is the guy that Sepanta is dating/fucking. He pops up in his Snapchat kind of regularly haha. Seems like a power bottom ;).
View attachment 39646421 View attachment 39646431
Lmao no. That is Jackson Krecioch and he is an American. He does not live in the Netherlands. I’m not sure why Sepanta follows him but they seem to follow each other.

Reactions: HunterBoi

HunterBoi

Worshipped Member
Media
Lmao no. That is Jackson Krecioch and he is an American. He does not live in the Netherlands. I’m not sure why Sepanta follows him but they seem to follow each other.
Awwwh damn :oops: haha. Thanks for the heads up. It’s weird that he appears on Sepanta’s stories like he hacked his account or something. Only a boyfriend would give his boyfriend the login credentials to his account lol ;). But yeah it was nice to fantasize I guess. Heh.​

Pinhead Larry

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Awwwh damn :oops: haha. Thanks for the heads up. It’s weird that he appears on Sepanta’s stories like he hacked his account or something. Only a boyfriend would give his boyfriend the login credentials to his account lol ;). But yeah it was nice to fantasize I guess. Heh.​
I think Jackson is a top if I remember. He also is hung too. It would be hot if he and Sepanta did hook up though lol

Filthy Boi Casual

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok so this is who I was talking about haha. Maybe someone can confirm. I believe this is the guy that Sepanta is dating/fucking. He pops up in his Snapchat kind of regularly haha. Seems like a power bottom ;).
View attachment 39646421 View attachment 39646431

You realise Sepanta is straight right?

Like he is completely flaccid in most of his videos he does with other guys unless he is actively stimulating his dick himself
Its not like he has left room for interpretation or second guessing nothing in anything he has shown hints at him being gay or bi

He wants money thats all

Pinhead Larry

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You realise Sepanta is straight right?

Like he is completely flaccid in most of his videos he does with other guys unless he is actively stimulating his dick himself
Its not like he has left room for interpretation or second guessing nothing in anything he has shown hints at him being gay or bi

He wants money thats all
I think Sepanta would actually let a guy suck his dick and get into it. He actually seems more willing to do things with men then Levy.

Hana48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think Sepanta would actually let a guy suck his dick and get into it. He actually seems more willing to do things with men then Levy.

At most, he’s bisexual. Levy is just a gay baiter

Pinhead Larry

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
At most, he’s bisexual. Levy is just a gay baiter
I agree he is very different then Sepanta. Levy is also horrible at having sex. He is so hot and fit but during sex he is so boring! I want to see Sepanta have sex because I think he would be fun to watch.

HunterBoi

Worshipped Member
Media
I agree he is very different then Sepanta. Levy is also horrible at having sex. He is so hot and fit but during sex he is so boring! I want to see Sepanta have sex because I think he would be fun to watch.
I agree completely on Levy. I don’t even think he’s all that great looking tbh. I mean yes, he’s attractive. But I think Sepanta is way more beautiful. I do think he will one day release a good sextape haha