Seth4282 (bigfit_)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He last logged onto onlyfans two days ago. Maybe he’s just reading messages people send him? It’s none of my business but i just wish I knew why he stopped updating! Was it too much work? Did he get bored? Who knows?

If you ask me... and no one has... I think he got a little too much attention and it was creeping into his private life. I mean his Instagram was accessible to anyone and he showed his face in his pics and videos. He probably only meant to do this an easy way to make money, but with a body and ass like that, it’s impossible to not get noticed.

someone mentioned he recently got a girlfriend -- not to get into a whole label thing but either he's a straight guy who wants to get pegged or he's really a voluptuous gay bottom repressed now by his church, because he loves playing with his hole -- in one video he's shoving his fingers in his ass moaning, "Fuck me. Yeah. Oh that feels so good"

someone mentioned he recently got a girlfriend -- not to get into a whole label thing but either he's a straight guy who wants to get pegged or he's really a voluptuous gay bottom repressed now by his church, because he loves playing with his hole -- in one video he's shoving his fingers in his ass moaning, "Fuck me. Yeah. Oh that feels so good"
ohhh is this video on the thread? I want to seeeee

which one

That's disappointing that the Church got to him so soon. I only discovered him recently and was hoping to see more content on his OF.

I think it’s great that he found Jesus and that, he’s in the fasttrack to heaven. bummer for those of us still living in sin. but its not to late for us to change ig

I think it’s great that he found Jesus and that, he’s in the fasttrack to heaven. bummer for those of us still living in sin. but its not to late for us to change ig

Not passing judgment on anyone who's found religion and God. Good for him and I wish him all the best. But if he was serious, then why keep an active OF account and continue to take people's money? Seems a bit shady to me. Not to mention, there are ways to tell your loyal paying subscribers that you've moved on and will close the account by a certain date so they don't feel like they've been scammed.

Status
Not open for further replies.