Seth4282 (bigfit_)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not passing judgment on anyone who's found religion and God. Good for him and I wish him all the best. But if he was serious, then why keep an active OF account and continue to take people's money? Seems a bit shady to me. Not to mention, there are ways to tell your loyal paying subscribers that you've moved on and will close the account by a certain date so they don't feel like they've been scammed.
It is super strange to talk about how he should precede correctly, but we are here looking at his content without bringing him a direct profit. Maybe we should know more about his life to know what a wonderful human he is.

Seems like he got a girlfriend judging from his Insta and is probably neglecting his OF now.

Dude seems kind of dumb. Sent me a really hot custom video for free. Would've paid for it lmao but he sent it before asking for any money.

Lol yeah he is dumb. He sent me a custom vid and never asked me to pay. Do you have his Instagram btw?

Lol yeah he is dumb. He sent me a custom vid and never asked me to pay. Do you have his Instagram btw?

He's private atm and hasn't accepted my follow request for a week. I'd love to see his vid

Reactions: camiloramorim
Sad times. We lost an incredible one.
All the money he could had made :(

I wonder if he got creeped out when people found out who he is and got scared of his family and friends finding out about his OF, since he goes to a Christian college and apparently comes from a Christian background too.

Reactions: Puck 88
I wonder if he got creeped out when people found out who he is and got scared of his family and friends finding out about his OF, since he goes to a Christian college and apparently comes from a Christian background too.
I don't know but all I know is he and one other guy in that church vid both sold sex stuff online. These religious college guys do the most unholly things behind closed doors. Thet prob got found out by family and turned to God even more to repent in order to make their family happy.
I think we need to give him more time when he gets out of that circle. I think it is in him to show, share off his body and enjoy being lusted after. Surely his true nature will come back and take over unless he meets some demanding controlling women and gets married.

Am just pissed this happened to him now. Right in the middle of his prime.
He has one of the best physique I Al have seen in a very long time and his ass is something you don't see everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.