Sexless marriage

D

deleted924715

Oh it's too obvious what's going on..

You're not as witty as you think you are. :rolleyes:

Agreed.

I think she'd get on well with MrTh1ck. He overestimates his own intelligence, returns to address the same post more than once and can't multiquote either. Maybe she's his twin sister.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Dollydud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not trying to make it all about me, like you claimed earlier... I'm just following the thread and have some thoughts to share.

I would think having a partner who listens when you need to vent is mentally supportive. Someone who let's you cry on their shoulder in times of morning is emotionally supportive. Someone who pays attention to your physical desires and goes out of their way is physically supportive. Just off the top of my head... Of course there are many examples of how a partner could be supportive in ways other than just making money. Those were just there first ones that popped into my mind.

I apologize. I missed this comment. Thank you for the feedback. Also, there seems to be a misunderstanding , I’m not saying there aren’t many examples of how a partner could be supportive in ways other.
I’m not sure why you continue to push the this agenda? I’ve not made an argument for “JUST making money” . What I don’t understand is why you’re acting as if I have?

Intentionally twisting other people’s words seems very counterproductive . You are turning a healthy debate into an unhealthy debacle when you twist other people’s words around until they mean something else. You continue to argue that twisted point, completely ignoring what was really said.

This doesn’t make sense to me.
To be honest, I think when your commenting on something that twisted and means something else not said like, “JUST making money” - you discount your candid constructive contributions.

My question to you is : is that what your doing? If So, Why?

Dollydud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Irrelevant word fucking salad and complete nonsense. Keep attending your sessions hun. I don't think I'm going to bother interacting with you much on this site, but luckily for you there are some equally daft and irritating individuals already here. Enjoy.

“I don't think I'm going to bother interacting with you much on this site, but luckily for you there are some equally daft and irritating individuals already here.”

LOL. Come on that’s just funny. Admit you didn’t mean to do that word play. You basically sounds as if your Insulting yourself and other individuals who share the same undesirable traits your identify with. Which I know is not what your saying . Well at least I hope that’s not what your saying.

But anyway Lol. ^^

Dollydud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Agreed.

I think she'd get on well with MrTh1ck. He overestimates his own intelligence, returns to address the same post more than once and can't multiquote either.

Is there some taboo or reward for number of post?

I tend to be hyper focused at times. I’ve tried to keep up with what’s being brought up and the comments, I do reread others comments and my own when it’s clear there is a disconnect/ misunderstanding .

Haven’t we all replied multiple times? It’s what you do when you discuss something. Or is this a, “im talking at you, not with you” type of dynamic and you are not appreciating the back talk? :/ (that’s kinda weird btw)

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
My question to you is : is that what your doing? If So, Why?

If you want to keep going in circles that's fine but don't act like I have some "agenda".

You tell me I'm so transparent, now you act like you don't understand my motives.

I meant it when I said I'm not trying to make an enemy. I'll be on my way , and wish you well on yours.

*Tokes bong*

*Passes to the left*

Reactions: 950483

Dollydud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you want to keep going in circles that's fine but don't act like I have some "agenda".

You tell me I'm so transparent, now you act like you don't understand my motives.

I meant it when I said I'm not trying to make an enemy. I'll be on my way , and wish you well on yours.

*Tokes bong*

*Passes to the left*

Thx - I wish you well also.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

“I don't think I'm going to bother interacting with you much on this site, but luckily for you there are some equally daft and irritating individuals already here.”

LOL. Come on that’s just funny. Admit you didn’t mean to do that word play. You basically sounds as if your Insulting yourself and other individuals who share the same undesirable traits your identify with. Which I know is not what your saying . Well at least I hope that’s not what your saying.

But anyway Lol. ^^
I'll simplify it for you: I'd rather not bother with you, there are other people here that you might get on with though.
I've finished talking to you now.

Dollydud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’m challenging these gay dudes to make more money so they can afford a divorce. But of course as you’ll see OP is happily fucking guys now and if his story was real Hess setting up his wife as the problem. Failing to mentioned he wanted to fuck guys . Which I saw clearly.. because just like your post it was all bullshit.

I don’t appreciate the way your treating the women on this site and in these forums. I think you should stop doing this .