Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I used to just trim my pubes with an electric trimmer but have been thinking adding shaving my balls. Looking for opinions from guys that have tried it. What did you think? Your partner think?

I really enjoy it - I tried to go back and even got past the itching stage, and one day, I was like -nope, not loving this. It does make a huge difference when being licked!

I used to just trim my pubes with an electric trimmer but have been thinking adding shaving my balls. Looking for opinions from guys that have tried it. What did you think? Your partner think?
I love it. My wife loves it. Stay away from the electric trimmers... Try the Gillette Venus razors. I've been shaved for a decade. A good woman's razor makes all the difference.

I met a cyclist guy who swore by an Epilady to remove hair... Though his balls and cock felt amazing... I'm not sure about the pain with those. So shaving is fine.

Always gone with the trimmed pubes (maybe a quarter inch or around there) and shaving the balls and shaft. I've always liked to have something down there, you know? Balls and shaft are nice and smooth, can concur about the sensation.

Always gone with the trimmed pubes (maybe a quarter inch or around there) and shaving the balls and shaft. I've always liked to have something down there, you know? Balls and shaft are nice and smooth, can concur about the sensation.
I'm about the same. The feeling of smooth nuts getting sucked and handled is amazing. I just use a good razor...avoid the electric trimmers.

yes dude they feel really good after a shave I do mine in the shower once a week I also use the Venus lady shaver. we buy them in bulk at the local big box store and I grab one when I need one. partners like the smooth sack and it feels softer and smoother after a shave trim the pubes shave the balls
[photo=small]987258[/photo]

I remove everything, find a lot more women spend a lot more time down there kissing and licking above my shaft, round the base, balls and behind them due to me being cleaner

That's actually the only part of anything downstairs I do regularly shave. While growth is fairly sparse in that area to begin with, but I still keep them hairless mostly for the benefit of the wife who likes them smooth when she's doing oral and cupping and massaging them. I do have to admit they feel much better too in my hand during a solo session as well.

I always shave them at the same time as taking a bath and use just a disposable razor (at least 2 blades min.) and shaving cream. I will always go up against the grain as much like when I shave my face, it creates a much smoother surface and slower re-growth. For me it's always been effortless and I've only nicked myself once with a razor that had obviously seen too many uses for regular face shaving and was too dull. I don't think I'd ever use an electric shaver as there's just something about putting whirling or buzzing blades so close to my vital bits that makes me squeamish.

Although I've been known to go a few months without shaving them, but I try to remember to do it regularly as it helps to cut down on the itchy re-growth if it is too infrequent. Though I have found the balls are more akin to the face in that if there is any irritation it is mild compared to say the rest of the public area where re-growth can be a bitch.

I guess I’m the only one who finds they stick to my legs more if shaved and smooth.
Powder - it's essential. If I wrote the Testicles Owner's Manual, Chapter One would be about powdering your balls. My preferred brand is Johnson's Baby Powder with Aloe and Vitamin E. It's corn starch, not talcum. Keeps the boys dry and fresh, no chafing and no sticking to my thighs, even when I go commando (which is most of the time)

I guess I’m the only one who finds they stick to my legs more if shaved and smooth.
Now that you mention it, mine stick more too. I guess I never associated the two as I have been shaving for so many years now.

Reactions: diver6
Powder - it's essential. If I wrote the Testicles Owner's Manual, Chapter One would be about powdering your balls. My preferred brand is Johnson's Baby Powder with Aloe and Vitamin E. It's corn starch, not talcum. Keeps the boys dry and fresh, no chafing and no sticking to my thighs, even when I go commando (which is most of the time)
Thank you for the advice. I will use baby powder from now on. Such a simple solution.

Reactions: diver6