Shaving Just Your Balls

I shave them with a razor all the time in the shower. A little soap and I shave with the grain.. makes it itch less when it starts growing back. Go slow and take your time and you'll be fine. Do NOT use a shaver on your balls. One grab of skin and it's game over. lol

I shave them with a razor all the time in the shower. A little soap and I shave with the grain.. makes it itch less when it starts growing back. Go slow and take your time and you'll be fine. Do NOT use a shaver on your balls. One grab of skin and it's game over. lol
Perfect explanation. I use shaving cream though.

I shave my scrotum both wet and dry. I actually find that dry shaving seems to give me the closest shave. I do wet shave my cock and about an inch above.

Reactions: diver6
My ethnic background is Finnish and Swedish, so I have naturally blond. What pubic hair I have is very light. I have been shaving my balls and pubic hair since college (I am 35 years old). When I had public hair, it was so light and most people thought I shaved anyway, so I just did it one day and I like it. I have never had much hair on my balls, so I have been shaving since I was in high school.

I usually shave in the shower. When my girlfriend is at my house, she loves to shave my pubes, cock and balls. I certainly, do not mind it! It usually leads to having sex. If you have never shaved your pubic hair or balls, try it. If you do not like it, the hair will grow back. Shaving my balls makes them more sensitive.

My ethnic background is Finnish and Swedish, so I have naturally blond. What pubic hair I have is very light. I have been shaving my balls and pubic hair since college (I am 35 years old). When I had public hair, it was so light and most people thought I shaved anyway, so I just did it one day and I like it. I have never had much hair on my balls, so I have been shaving since I was in high school.

I usually shave in the shower. When my girlfriend is at my house, she loves to shave my pubes, cock and balls. I certainly, do not mind it! It usually leads to having sex. If you have never shaved your pubic hair or balls, try it. If you do not like it, the hair will grow back. Shaving my balls makes them more sensitive.
Agreed that shaving my balls seems to make them more sensitive in a very positive way. My wife will also lick my balls which she finds to be more satisfying without the hair.

Is that you in your profile pic? any pics of your shaved crotch?

I definitely prefer waxing because in my experience it has almost always come with a little extra something service on a hot hot dick burning from the friction of the wax stripping.

I used to just trim my pubes with an electric trimmer but have been thinking adding shaving my balls. Looking for opinions from guys that have tried it. What did you think? Your partner think?
personally i only shave my balls, i used to trim my bush down but i started getting into the bushy bush look morw

Reactions: diver6 and Tr13j