Shawn Mendes

orions6

Legendary Member
Media
View attachment 68298501

That he was maybe not watching adult comedy in the 1989-1998 time period? You realize that Seinfeld ended the same year Shawn was born? I think it tells us more about you than about him here.
I mean… yeah. That’s literally exactly what I meant. Not knowing Kramer means to me that you’d have to be pretty young.

I’m only 5 years older than Shawn by the way, so I think you underestimate how long it’s been in the public consciousness.

Eli Hale

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I mean… yeah. That’s literally exactly what I meant. Not knowing Kramer means to me that you’d have to be pretty young.

I’m only 5 years older than Shawn by the way, so I think you underestimate how long it’s been in the public consciousness.
Dude, sometimes people juts don't care about old shows regardless of their age. It is not mandatory for everyone to know everything about pop culture.

Reactions: 3403861

MtlGiant

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Not everyone enjoys reruns of Seinfeld. I am 29 and I don't care for Seinfeld. People know what the show is, but not necessarily the characters. And he looks nothing like Shawn.

Itsmeandyou

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That’s like I mentioned Gilliigan from “Gilligan’s Island” to a friend of mine’s kid. He asked if Gilligan was a friend of mine. His kid is 30 years old so I guess Gilligan’s Island was on TV probably 30 years before he was born.