Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Indeed, it's not Europe like people make out it is. You never know what you're getting!

Having said all of that, University of Saskatchewan researchers, in a study published in the journal Canadian Family Physician, found that virtually all boys being circumcised in Canada, had circumcised dads. Virtually no uncircumcised Canadian fathers circumcised their son.

Also, by the time Shawn was born, apparently only 18% of boys in Ontario were being circumcised (so about 1 in 3 circumcised dads had their son done, and virtually no uncircumcised dads did the same). With Shawn's dad being Portuguese, where less than 1% are circumcised, it sounds very unlikely Shawn is.

Just to make this thread even weirder......

Agree about religion. European Catholic teaching that his dad would have had, which can be a little off in the US, is based on the bible. In Romans 2:28-29, Philippians 3:3 and Colossians 2:11 Paul discusses circumcision. Circumcision, rather than cutting off a foreskin, is a cutting off of the fleshly nature (i.e. sin).

Colossians 2:11 especially illustrates circumcision. “In him you were also circumcised with a circumcision not performed by human hands.” This circumcision is not done by human hands but by Christ, in his act of dying the painful death we all deserve for our sins, to cut off (i.e. save) believers from this awful fate. And it is not just males. Christian believers of all genders have experienced this circumcision of the heart by Christ, says the bible.

If you believe that sort of thing...... but apparently Shawn's dad does.
boring-no.gif

MtlGiant

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The fact that you had to google Kramer tells me all I need to know here
EQ9OLuaX0AE-t4X.jpeg

That he was maybe not watching adult comedy in the 1989-1998 time period? You realize that Seinfeld ended the same year Shawn was born? I think it tells us more about you than about him here.