Shawn Mendes

Guys you know that Kumbaya was a call and respond song used by slaves on the ships? If you gonna use any folklore references at least get them right!
Kumbaya has become a sort of hippie youth pastor/camp counselor with a guitar leading campers in song around a bonfire kind of thing.

the first one is already posted but this one is in bigger quality so zoom in his face :laughing: the second one is our artsy new wallpaper
View attachment 139530861View attachment 139530871
I haven’t seen him on my IG feed in ages — because I don’t follow him on IG. I’m surprised to see this pic (the one above) today. He’s only 25 and he’s already aged like this. Under-eye bags. Facial hair doesn’t suit him either. Or maybe his haircut. ‍♂️

From this pic, I thought he was in his mid thirties and I had to google to make sure if he was really in his mid thirties.

If it sounds like I age-shame him, I do apologize for that. But I am not. I was taken by surprise to see such a drastic change from a 2021 Shawn and a 2024 Shawn.

I haven’t seen him on my IG feed in ages — because I don’t follow him on IG. I’m surprised to see this pic (the one above) today. He’s only 25 and he’s already aged like this. Under-eye bags. Facial hair doesn’t suit him either. Or maybe his haircut. ‍♂️

From this pic, I thought he was in his mid thirties and I had to google to make sure if he was really in his mid thirties.

If it sounds like I age-shame him, I do apologize for that. But I am not. I was taken by surprise to see such a drastic change from a 2021 Shawn and a 2024 Shawn.

This is SO mean. Yeesh.

100% agree. Nothing mean here, just an opinion.

That's what drugs do. They age you quickly and destroy your image. With all this Hippie stuff he destroyed his own image. It's even sad if you think about it, he needs to be constantly smoking pot or stoned to be happy and avoid reality.