Shawn Mendes

From most accounts, Shawn's a good person...although I don't like the way he baited the queer community for his meteoric rise...I hope he's straight because if not, then he's a fame whore and "bearded" jackass

Way too famous for very little talent...when his looks fade, people will move on quickly I'm afraid

the fact this has no truth at all is baffling
What do you mean it has no truth at all??? Gay guys only supported him because they thought they had a chance with him, then he said in no uncertain terms he's not gay, so he CLEARLY baited them!!

What do you mean it has no truth at all??? Gay guys only supported him because they thought they had a chance with him, then he said in no uncertain terms he's not gay, so he CLEARLY baited them!!
he's been saying he doesn't play for our team since 2016 lol if anything gay guys want him to be one of us so bad to the point we harass him every time he's with a girl

Many of us have jerked off to shirtless photos or videos of him so many times. I think he has done more than enough for the gay community in this regard and doesn't owe us anything. And let's be honest: In his private life, he obviously enjoys spending time with gay people. Why do some people have to criticize him for that? He seems like a good-hearted guy, has a decent voice, and is an overall respectable musician. So it could be way worst on so many levels.

he's been saying he doesn't play for our team since 2016 lol if anything gay guys want him to be one of us so bad to the point we harass him every time he's with a girl
This 100%

No such thing as humans baiting. The word is pandering but he didn’t do that either.

Many of us have jerked off to shirtless photos or videos of him so many times. I think he has done more than enough for the gay community in this regard and doesn't owe us anything. And let's be honest: In his private life, he obviously enjoys spending time with gay people. Why do some people have to criticize him for that? He seems like a good-hearted guy, has a decent voice, and is an overall respectable musician. So it could be way worst on so many levels.
The fact he’s an ally is good enough for me!