Shawn Mendes

What do you mean it has no truth at all??? Gay guys only supported him because they thought they had a chance with him, then he said in no uncertain terms he's not gay, so he CLEARLY baited them!!
his fan base is mainly of girls, how can you bait someone by constantly refuting to being gay since a teen? just because gays want him to be gay so bad doesn’t mean he’s baiting them.

LOUDER!!!!
He only became famous for his looks and not because he's the greatest singer in the world.
Not a single person ever said he is the greatest singer in the world lol. His looks did play a big part in helping him achieve fame, but it is stupid to deny that he is actually talented - both as a vocalist and as a musician. He is not just a pretty face and body

Not a single person ever said he is the greatest singer in the world lol. His looks did play a big part in helping him achieve fame, but it is stupid to deny that he is actually talented - both as a vocalist and as a musician. He is not just a pretty face and body

lol, he doesn't need to be "the greatest singer in the world" to be deemed talented...the assessment (subjectively) from a lot of music consumers (myself included) is that he's not even mediocre, lol

But art/music is *subjective*, if Shawn Mendes floats your boat then...idol away...worship him...live your life...don't change for anyone...you're not "stupid" for thinking that Shawn Mendes is "actually talented", lol

lol, he doesn't need to be "the greatest singer in the world" to be deemed talented...the assessment (subjectively) from a lot of music consumers (myself included) is that he's not even mediocre, lol

But art/music is *subjective*, if Shawn Mendes floats your boat then...idol away...worship him...live your life...don't change for anyone...you're not "stupid" for thinking that Shawn Mendes is "actually talented", lol
Okay Mr.Music Talent Expert

Okay Mr.Music Talent Expert

The person above missed my point completely...

Art/Music is *subjective* thus feel free to have your own opinion(s)...feel free to like or dislike...and feel free to change your opinions as you changed...you're not obligated to stick to your original assessment(s)

There are no experts (myself included)...only *you* can determine what music/art *you* like/dislike or whom *you* think is talented/not talented

On the other hand, reading comprehension is *not* subjective...completely missing the point of someone's post is an *objective* indication of stupidity

Reactions: JopneJappa

Art/Music is *subjective* thus feel free to have your own opinion(s)...feel free to like or dislike...and feel free to change your opinions as you changed...you're not obligated to stick to your original assessment(s)

There are no experts (myself included)...only *you* can determine what music/art *you* like/dislike or whom *you* think is talented/not talented

On the other hand, reading comprehension is *not* subjective...completely missing the point of someone's post is an *objective* indication of stupidity

ofc, if English is a second language for you, then you get a free pass (on reading comprehension), lol <3

Thank you for this absolutely unnecessary pointless rambling nobody asked for and nobody cares about

Thank you for this absolutely unnecessary pointless rambling nobody asked for and nobody cares about
That "pointless rambling" came about because of your inability read and comprehend my simple post...causing me to have to explain and point out your stupidity to the internet, lol

• Haha
Reactions: Eli Hale
What do you mean it has no truth at all??? Gay guys only supported him because they thought they had a chance with him, then he said in no uncertain terms he's not gay, so he CLEARLY baited them!!
So gay men being attracted to you is baiting? Are you serious? He has been very clear about his sexuality for years and in fact felt bad declaring he is straight bc he didn't want anyone to think that he thought there was anything with being gay. You are really reaching.

So gay men being attracted to you is baiting? Are you serious? He has been very clear about his sexuality for years and in fact felt bad declaring he is straight bc he didn't want anyone to think that he thought there was anything with being gay. You are really reaching.
I was being entirely sarcastic lol