Shawn mendes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly hope this kid never comes out as gay. All it will do is validate all the toxic shit in the lgbt community most of which is on display right here in this thread. It's complete hypocrisy, is this how you'd want young gay children treated in schools?

Someone earlier replied that "we don't want him to be gay, that he just fucking is.." The truth is if he wasn't an attractive white guy you wouldn't even have an opinion. No honestly, think of a celebrity or public figure that you find unattractive (if you can even name any) and then ask yourself how many times you've looked into their sexuality or cared how they felt about the issue. Several people have mentioned Ricky and Colton.... attractive men who turned out to be gay. But I can promise you no one would have cared if they were or weren't or done enough digging to see how many girlfriends they had or ask what they thought of gay fans if they didn't fit nicely into the box of what passes for hot with the gays.

I bet most here could tell me if the actor who play Ian on shameless is gay or single but what about the actor who played Mickey?
Everyone now speculates about Tom Holland and his friend (he was mentioned in this thread in fact) what about his bestie from the film the heavyset kid? Anyone cared to find out if he's gay or straight and what he does with his friends??? Just making a point.

I honestly hope this kid never comes out as gay. All it will do is validate all the toxic shit in the lgbt community most of which is on display right here in this thread. It's complete hypocrisy, is this how you'd want young gay children treated in schools?

Someone earlier replied that "we don't want him to be gay, that he just fucking is.." The truth is if he wasn't an attractive white guy you wouldn't even have an opinion. No honestly, think of a celebrity or public figure that you find unattractive (if you can even name any) and then ask yourself how many times you've looked into their sexuality or cared how they felt about the issue. Several people have mentioned Ricky and Colton.... attractive men who turned out to be gay. But I can promise you no one would have cared if they were or weren't or done enough digging to see how many girlfriends they had or ask what they thought of gay fans if they didn't fit nicely into the box of what passes for hot with the gays.

I bet most here could tell me if the actor who play Ian on shameless is gay or single but what about the actor who played Mickey?
Everyone now speculates about Tom Holland and his friend (he was mentioned in this thread in fact) what about his bestie from the film the heavyset kid? Anyone cared to find out if he's gay or straight and what he does with his friends??? Just making a point.
got enough time on ur hands i see. jesus

Because we only have an opinion on the sexuality of white twinks?

Prince is the whitest twink of them all, as is Jaden Smith, as is Tyler Perry, as is Frank Ocean, as is George Takai, as is Taylor Lautner. Etc.

All of whom have had their sexuality questioned. Rightly or wrongly. Some have come out one way or the other.

Clearly. On a forum about a white twink. We're going to be discussing a white twink.

Reactions: Willo and Sanny88

Will Smith, LL Cool J, Mario Lopez, Drake, Maluma, Rami Malek, Eugene from the Try Guys, Vin Diesel, Jaden Smith, Tyler the Creator, Kevin Abstract, etc. All have had their sexuality questioned. None of them are white twinks.

Unattractive people who have had their sexuality questioned: Jesse Eisenberg, Jonah Hill, Lindsey Graham, Mike Pence, Tyler Perry, John Travolta, Charlie Sheen, Eddie Murphy, Matt Smith, Michael Cera, etc.

But you already knew all of this.

Will Smith, LL Cool J, Mario Lopez, Drake, Maluma, Rami Malek, Eugene from the Try Guys, Vin Diesel, Jaden Smith, Tyler the Creator, Kevin Abstract, etc. All have had their sexuality questioned. None of them are white twinks.

Unattractive people who have had their sexuality questioned: Jesse Eisenberg, Jonah Hill, Lindsey Graham, Mike Pence, Tyler Perry, John Travolta, Charlie Sheen, Eddie Murphy, Matt Smith, Michael Cera, etc.

But you already knew all of this.
Jessie Eisenberg is unattractive?

Reactions: jasonkenny
Jessie Eisenberg is unattractive?

To me, he is. I don’t think he’s physically unattractive. Not gorgeous, but not unattractive.

For me it’s his arrogance and rudeness that makes him one of the ugliest people in Hollywood.

Batman V Superman didn’t help, either.

Reactions: 765798
I feel like now days people care more about a guys sexuality than their talent or their personality. I don't think Shawn is homophobic because I don't think he is gay. But because he is a pretty boy and shares a bunch of Insta pics with other guys he MUST be gay, he MUST be in the closet because he WON'T say he is gay.

Of course he is going to be upset about having to talk about his sexuality again. It's a constant thing! People are pressuring him to be something he is not because they want him to fulfill their little fantasies about him being some power bottom twink.

It's like if you are gay but you have a bunch of people always asking you if you are straight because of how you are dressed, how you act, the people you hang out with? That is what is happening to Shawn but people want him to be gay.

But because he won't pander to the queens needs he is getting dragged through the mud.

We don't want him to be gay, he just is fucking gay! Nobody is walking up to him and screaming "Be gay!" in his face, we just all want to talk about how incredibly and obviously gay he is because—and I can't stress this enough—HE'S GAY!
And I can’t stress this enough—HE’S STRAIGHT! It’s literally annoying all you people insist he’s gay when clearly he’s straight.

Dumb fucking poes. I stopped reading after "attractive young guy" - Im obsessed with Michael B Jordan and love to speculate about his closetness, same with Latina Cameran Dallas. Why bring in race. Shut your racist, homophobic mouth, poes!

Sis I don't care. Your homophobia and misogyny is showing.
Not to step on any toes but it’s more bigoted to not accept someone’s gender pronouns. He didn’t say there was something wrong with calling people sis, just that he doesn’t refer to himself in this way.

Not to step on any toes but it’s more bigoted to not accept someone’s gender pronouns. He didn’t say there was something wrong with calling people sis, just that he doesn’t refer to himself in this way.
Your point just went out the window with his post lol

Status
Not open for further replies.