Shawn mendes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh for fuck's sake. How can you post shit like this and not expect people to think you are gay?
Breakfast with 2 evidently gay guys
Lol
The bald guy is his security guard... y’all reading too much into it

would explain why he’s so determined to make everyone think shawn’s straight
I’m not Shawn. I’m just annoyed that y’all insist he’s gay without proof. Mannerisms and voice don’t mean he’s gay.

So straight men cannot sit with gay friends ?? Alright

Not if you wear your hair in a ponytail 2 days in a row.
I’m not Shawn. I’m just annoyed that y’all insist he’s gay without proof. Mannerisms and voice don’t mean he’s gay.

Let me tell you something about Shawn Mendes.

We were best friends in middle school. I know, right? It’s so embarrassing! I don’t even... whatever.

So then in eighth grade I stated going out with my first boyfriend Kyle, who was totally gorgeous, but then he moved to Indiana... and Shawn was, like, weirdly jealous of him.
Like, if I would blow him off to hang out with Kyle, he’d be like” why didn’t you call me back?!” and I’d be like “why are you so obsessed with me?”

So then for my birthday party, which was an all-boys birthday party, I was like “Shawn, I can’t invite you cos I think you’re gay.” I mean, I couldn’t have a gay at my party! There were gonna be boys there in their bathing suits! I mean, right? He was gay!

So then his mom called my mom and stared yelling at her, it was so retarded. And then he dropped out of school cos no one would talk to him and he came back in the Fall for high school...all of his hair was cut off and he was totally weird and... now I guess he’s on crack.

We were best friends in middle school. I know, right? It’s so embarrassing! I don’t even... whatever.

So then in eighth grade I stated going out with my first boyfriend Kyle, who was totally gorgeous, but then he moved to Indiana... and Shawn was, like, weirdly jealous of him.
Like, if I would blow him off to hang out with Kyle, he’d be like” why didn’t you call me back?!” and I’d be like “why are you so obsessed with me?”

So then for my birthday party, which was an all-boys birthday party, I was like “Shawn, I can’t invite you cos I think you’re gay.” I mean, I couldn’t have a gay at my party! There were gonna be boys there in their bathing suits! I mean, right? He was gay!

So then his mom called my mom and stared yelling at her, it was so retarded. And then he dropped out of school cos no one would talk to him and he came back in the Fall for high school...all of his hair was cut off and he was totally weird and... now I guess he’s on crack.
So? He’s still straight.

Reactions: baddestgirlie5

Oh my god I love your sweater, where did you get it?

So straight men cannot sit with gay friends ?? Alright

Of course they can and it doesn't mean anything. Shawn could be the most feminine straight guy ever and that's ok
But if he has so many problems with what people perceive and doesn't have a healthy way to cope with gossip, then he could try to avoid exposing himself

Happy boy... nominated for 2 Grammys...
2NXnJ.jpeg

2NXnK.jpeg

It’s been a couple weeks, and I must say that Rolling Stone article really soured my view on Shawn. I’m still here for pics - he’s still easy on the eyes - but his backhanded homophobia still bugs me. Has he clarified his statements at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.