Shawn mendes

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s been a couple weeks, and I must say that Rolling Stone article really soured my view on Shawn. I’m still here for pics - he’s still easy on the eyes - but his backhanded homophobia still bugs me. Has he clarified his statements at all?
How was it backhanded homophobia? He’s not gay and he feels like he has to prove that. Nothing wrong with that

How was it backhanded homophobia? He’s not gay and he feels like he has to prove that. Nothing wrong with that
He made it sound like being thought of as gay by a small number of people was a fate worse than death for him.

He made it sound like being thought of as gay by a small number of people was a fate worse than death for him.
He has such severe anxiety about what people think of him, how can anyone be in the spotlight and yet have that level of emotional issues, I do fear he could do something bad to himself, if anything untoward should ever happen even if it's an accident poor kid, he need help

Reactions: 1 person
90% of his fans think that Shawn is gay

Yeah, but not according to him. In the article, he says most of his fans don’t care about his orientation, but that something like 1% of them always comment about it. I was like “...you’re losing your shit over this because only 1% of your fans think you’re gay? You’re behaving like 90% of your fans think you’re a serial killer.”

he posted a picture of himself in a face mask wonder if he’s gonna wake up in a cold sweat again

Only if idiots like you dont stop with their stupid gay comments

Status
Not open for further replies.