Shawn mendes

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1402754
Looks like he’s been reading these forums and added a sock for his performance in Chicago...
2PbLm.gif
2PbLn.gif

He should use a jockstrap

Reactions: 11235
I mentioned a long time ago in this thread that a friend of mine worked on one of his music videos when Shawn was just starting to get famous. My friend said that he was really nice and very humble. I heard the other day that he is still the same despite his mega fame and obvious wealth. I have never heard anyone say anything negative about him which is so refreshing given the Justin Beibers of the world. Shawn is obviously a very good looking guy with a great physique, but I find his humility even sexier. No one like a person with a big head that goes around treating people like garbage because they can. I'm quite proud of this guy from Pickering ,Ontario. He has helped erase the stain that Justin Beiber left on Stratford, Ontario and all of Canada. I'm proud of Shawn Mendes as a fellow Canadian. I can't say the same for Justin Beiber. I really like Shawn's music because I like him as a person. Beiber makes me cringe whenever I hear him on the radio probably because I don't like what I've heard about him. I honestly can't change the radio station quick enough when I hear Beiber come on. I truly hope that Shawn keeps his sense of humility because it takes you far in life. Fame like youth is fleeting.

I mentioned a long time ago in this thread that a friend of mine worked on one of his music videos when Shawn was just starting to get famous. My friend said that he was really nice and very humble. I heard the other day that he is still the same despite his mega fame and obvious wealth. I have never heard anyone say anything negative about him which is so refreshing given the Justin Beibers of the world. Shawn is obviously a very good looking guy with a great physique, but I find his humility even sexier. No one like a person with a big head that goes around treating people like garbage because they can. I'm quite proud of this guy from Pickering ,Ontario. He has helped erase the stain that Justin Beiber left on Stratford, Ontario and all of Canada. I'm proud of Shawn Mendes as a fellow Canadian. I can't say the same for Justin Beiber. I really like Shawn's music because I like him as a person. Beiber makes me cringe whenever I hear him on the radio probably because I don't like what I've heard about him. I honestly can't change the radio station quick enough when I hear Beiber come on. I truly hope that Shawn keeps his sense of humility because it takes you far in life. Fame like youth is fleeting.

Is it true that Canadians are to America what Essex is to London? A backwards place thats always a year or two behind on trends and fashion?

Reactions: SebastianBa
Status
Not open for further replies.