Shawn mendes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentioned a long time ago in this thread that a friend of mine worked on one of his music videos when Shawn was just starting to get famous. My friend said that he was really nice and very humble. I heard the other day that he is still the same despite his mega fame and obvious wealth. I have never heard anyone say anything negative about him which is so refreshing given the Justin Beibers of the world. Shawn is obviously a very good looking guy with a great physique, but I find his humility even sexier. No one like a person with a big head that goes around treating people like garbage because they can. I'm quite proud of this guy from Pickering ,Ontario. He has helped erase the stain that Justin Beiber left on Stratford, Ontario and all of Canada. I'm proud of Shawn Mendes as a fellow Canadian. I can't say the same for Justin Beiber. I really like Shawn's music because I like him as a person. Beiber makes me cringe whenever I hear him on the radio probably because I don't like what I've heard about him. I honestly can't change the radio station quick enough when I hear Beiber come on. I truly hope that Shawn keeps his sense of humility because it takes you far in life. Fame like youth is fleeting.
Ok super fan

Reactions: leviOHsa
Is it true that Canadians are to America what Essex is to London? A backwards place thats always a year or two behind on trends and fashion?

Another bitter troll. You couldn’t pay me to live in London. Enjoy living in your angry, rainy and filthy shithole of a city. Been there twice and BTW I’m a British citizen asshole. I’ve always been told that London is full of ignorant assholes. Thanks for confirming it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another bitter troll. You couldn’t pay me to live in London. Enjoy living in your angry, rainy and filthy shithole of a city. Been there twice and BTW I’m a British citizen asshole. I’ve always been told that London is full of ignorant assholes. Thanks for confirming it.

Just do it like 99% of the forum and put Abbie on your ignore list. Much more fun then.

Reactions: 765798
I mentioned a long time ago in this thread that a friend of mine worked on one of his music videos when Shawn was just starting to get famous. My friend said that he was really nice and very humble. I heard the other day that he is still the same despite his mega fame and obvious wealth. I have never heard anyone say anything negative about him which is so refreshing given the Justin Beibers of the world. Shawn is obviously a very good looking guy with a great physique, but I find his humility even sexier. No one like a person with a big head that goes around treating people like garbage because they can. I'm quite proud of this guy from Pickering ,Ontario. He has helped erase the stain that Justin Beiber left on Stratford, Ontario and all of Canada. I'm proud of Shawn Mendes as a fellow Canadian. I can't say the same for Justin Beiber. I really like Shawn's music because I like him as a person. Beiber makes me cringe whenever I hear him on the radio probably because I don't like what I've heard about him. I honestly can't change the radio station quick enough when I hear Beiber come on. I truly hope that Shawn keeps his sense of humility because it takes you far in life. Fame like youth is fleeting.
But Justin was a much bigger hit than Shawn was/is, Justin started doing this shit when he was very young and he had to grew up in this weird fame world while Shawn only recently started to become more mainstream, they had completly different upbringings. You know how people talk about how Shawn seems gay? I remember being young and Justin getting started and hearing other guys make fun of Justin for being gay, he wasn't even 18 yet and people were already talking about his sexuality, couple years ago you'd only hear Shawn's name from girls you were into magcon and only started to get popular with the Stitches song. Shawn said the comments on his sexuality cause him anxiety and he's 20, Justin had to grow up with much worse comments while being exploited by everyone around him.

But Justin was a much bigger hit than Shawn was/is, Justin started doing this shit when he was very young and he had to grew up in this weird fame world while Shawn only recently started to become more mainstream, they had completly different upbringings. You know how people talk about how Shawn seems gay? I remember being young and Justin getting started and hearing other guys make fun of Justin for being gay, he wasn't even 18 yet and people were already talking about his sexuality, couple years ago you'd only hear Shawn's name from girls you were into magcon and only started to get popular with the Stitches song. Shawn said the comments on his sexuality cause him anxiety and he's 20, Justin had to grow up with much worse comments while being exploited by everyone around him.
Justin was definitely exploited, I mean a little white twink and all those big powerful music executives and everyone else promising him and his family fame and success and money but only if they have to exactly what they are told to do, sad soo sad, Justin has had it sooo much more worse than Shawn has ever had

the fact that 5 people liked this comment is beyond me lmao what a joke

the fact that 5 people liked this comment is beyond me lmao what a joke
Preach! It started of well like Jan was about to drop some juicy info there

One sec you say this:
Hardly troll. I don’t own any of his music at all. Bitter much?

Just sayin
raw

Reactions: leviOHsa
This mess of a closeted gay man is as mad as cat shit and obsessed with grey daddies! No straight man calls another man "pure" - and then he posts a love bug post and then another post of a gay old man! After his rolling stones interview he posts this shit? Clearly mentally unstable!

Screenshot_20181216-181252_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20181216-181301_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20181216-181305_Instagram.jpg

This mess of a closeted gay man is as mad as cat shit and obsessed with grey daddies! No straight man calls another man "pure" - and then he posts a love bug post and then another post of a gay old man! After his rolling stones interview he posts this shit? Clearly mentally unstable!

View attachment 1407760
View attachment 1407761
View attachment 1407763
This is full of crap. I also think Shawn is gay but not because he said the word "pure". It's the same as thinking that two guy friends can't hug or compliment each other. It's just toxic

Reactions: ScaramoucheXXVI
Status
Not open for further replies.