Shawn mendes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds very HOT. Can you tell us when its coming out and can u describe the pics in the shoot, Is he just wearing the underwear and thats all. Any and all info would be hot

Sure. It's nothing groundbreaking, standard images of him just in underwear. But wow so hot. Greased up a bit but that was for lighting. A few were taken with him just in jeans too. I know there was another day of shooting which I wasn't there for but they were ones with a bedroom setting so I assume pics on a bed?

Will be fun to see how much they alter the bulge
From what I could (barely) see his bulge is pretty big. Big bulge and also big ass feet lol.

BUT I do know they stuff the underwear on these shoots or often get specially made underwear which has padding on the bulge.

From what I could (barely) see his bulge is pretty big. Big bulge and also big ass feet lol.

BUT I do know they stuff the underwear on these shoots or often get specially made underwear which has padding on the bulge.

was he even hotter in person? did you get a gay vibe?

Yes his skin is flawless...and I think his attitude just made him 10x hotter. Of course I got a gay vibe lol he's such a flamer but gotta love him
Did he have hair on his chest?

Remember the fuss made about Justin stuffing to the extend his personal trainer even got quoted saying he was nicely hung! Then we saw the goods and it was true!

Reactions: Joe Wachter
There will be a decent sized doctored bulge, but there is no way shaun has anything other than a small or average dick. Great fact and body but he's not packing anything decent otherwise there would be a decent bulge in some photos. Looking forward to the photos though will be good wanking material for my huge dick

Reactions: Joe Wachter
i doubt he's above 6''. maybe 6.5'', but that's a stretch. that immense lack of bulge indicates he has to be between small or average. even growers have normal bulges
My mate has a 7.5" cock, and I'm 7" myself... but you would never know from our bulges. You really cannot judge a guys bulge to equal their erect size. I'm usually left shocked by guys who have little to no visible bulge, and less impressed by those who obviously bulge... even "big" bulges, as they don't get much bigger, and usually not much more than average.

For crying out loud. Does it even matter what his size is? Regardless of whether or not we ever see it in the future, it’s not like any of you people have even the slightest chance of sleeping with him . It literally doesn’t matter at all. Y’all are sad af lmao. Y’all are part of the reason that we need a new plague . Dumb af bickering over something you can’t control like a bunch of idiots. By Hades, y’all need to control yourselves.
While I’m also bored with size rumors about Shawn, I must point out that you are posting your rant on a message board called LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP. You walked into a place clearly marked with a sign saying “This is a place for people obsessed with penis size” and you are chiding its members for obsessing on penis size.

Status
Not open for further replies.