Shawn mendes

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as the continuing attacks on him are boring - but in light of the RS interview, totally valid. The people posting essays defending him and calling out the trolls are equally as boring to sift through. You see something you don't like, it's totally acceptable to keep on scrolling and not respond, because feeding the trolls is just as obnoxious. Personally I enjoy the thought of Shawn sitting here googling his name and reading this thread, gotta give his homophobic tendencies some validity at least.

Reactions: 765798
As much as the continuing attacks on him are boring - but in light of the RS interview, totally valid. The people posting essays defending him and calling out the trolls are equally as boring to sift through. You see something you don't like, it's totally acceptable to keep on scrolling and not respond, because feeding the trolls is just as obnoxious. Personally I enjoy the thought of Shawn sitting here googling his name and reading this thread, gotta give his homophobic tendencies some validity at least.
The thing is, it is not acceptable. And it is not feeding the trolls, it is an attempt to stop it.
I don't see why you enjoy the thought of Shawn reading any of this, especially after he addressed on multiple occasions that this bothers him and that he battles with his mental health. That is just not something to take lightly. It is not something to joke arround with.

Reactions: JoeGarve and ed5416
Ok Ghandi. If you came onto this forum looking for 'acceptable' content then you clearly have a huge misunderstanding on how the internet works.

Your comments, mine, or anyone elses for that matter won't stop people posting negative things. It's the same on every forum, every social network out there. You ain't gonna be able to police peoples opinions sis, so why waste your time <3

Getting so sick of internet trolls like you.
Have no one ever told you, words can hurt too? You're literally body shaming him based on an assumption you have and use that to feed your fantasies. And that 'LOL' in the end to add how much you enjoy talking shit about someone is almost psychotic.

I am fully aware this forum is different and crosses lines of what's socially acceptable but the way people talk about others like Shawn is just way too much. It's simply hating and bullying and that's so unacceptable no matter what environment. Why does everybody think it's okay?

Probably getting a sh*tload of hate for this too but someone had to say it. Can't we just go back to being nice and positive about him? It's perfectly fine to not like him or to think he's ugly or small or whatever but just stay out of this topic then. Plenty of other dudes to admire. Can't all like the same. :)

We live in the age of keyboard warriors that can say the most vile thing
The thing is, it is not acceptable. And it is not feeding the trolls, it is an attempt to stop it.
I don't see why you enjoy the thought of Shawn reading any of this, especially after he addressed on multiple occasions that this bothers him and that he battles with his mental health. That is just not something to take lightly. It is not something to joke arround with.

This all coming from a person on a message board devoted to celebrity nudes, many of which are private and leaked against their will.

Mmhmm, ok gurl.

Oh sure... poor Shawn
tenor.gif

Getting so sick of internet trolls like you.
Have no one ever told you, words can hurt too? You're literally body shaming him based on an assumption you have and use that to feed your fantasies. And that 'LOL' in the end to add how much you enjoy talking shit about someone is almost psychotic.

I am fully aware this forum is different and crosses lines of what's socially acceptable but the way people talk about others like Shawn is just way too much. It's simply hating and bullying and that's so unacceptable no matter what environment. Why does everybody think it's okay?

Probably getting a sh*tload of hate for this too but someone had to say it. Can't we just go back to being nice and positive about him? It's perfectly fine to not like him or to think he's ugly or small or whatever but just stay out of this topic then. Plenty of other dudes to admire. Can't all like the same. :)

Shawn? Stop reading what people write about you and go get circumcised already!

Reactions: abclou
For crying out loud. Does it even matter what his size is? Regardless of whether or not we ever see it in the future, it’s not like any of you people have even the slightest chance of sleeping with him . It literally doesn’t matter at all. Y’all are sad af lmao. Y’all are part of the reason that we need a new plague . Dumb af bickering over something you can’t control like a bunch of idiots. By Hades, y’all need to control yourselves.

Shawn Mendes has a Calvin Klein underwear campaign coming out soon in 2019. I worked on the photo shoot set.

Sounds very HOT. Can you tell us when its coming out and can u describe the pics in the shoot, Is he just wearing the underwear and thats all. Any and all info would be hot

Status
Not open for further replies.