Shawn mendes

Status
Not open for further replies.
When that butt-plug hits just right...
33kmg.jpeg

If they practiced kissing more than just when the paparazzi are around maybe they wouldn’t look so damn awkward...
33kmh.jpeg

Why does he look like he’s feeding a baby chick?
33kmi.jpeg

Does this dress make me look fat...
33kmj.jpeg

daydreaming...
33kmk.jpeg

33kmg.jpeg

If they practiced kissing more than just when the paparazzi are around maybe they wouldn’t look so damn awkward...
33kmh.jpeg

33kmi.jpeg

33kmj.jpeg

daydreaming...
33kmk.jpeg

They look like such a cute lesbian couple.

33kmg.jpeg

33kmh.jpeg

33kmi.jpeg

33kmj.jpeg

daydreaming...
33kmk.jpeg

lol the way she gripping his hand and he’s not holding hers back

He looks really rough, his cuteness is gone and he does nothing for me now. I still drool at his 2017-early 2019 looks but now he looks drained and weathered. Hope when his new album era starts he gets back to his usual stunning hotness
Yeah. I guess he is following the homeless hippie look that Justin went thru.

Reactions: ThatGuyThatIsOnline
I can see him going full granola hippie/yuppie... he’s all about meditation, mindfulness, and other Buddhist-esque sensibilities. He probably has some crystals on hand too keep his chakras centered. Just hope he washes his hair once and a while.

The strongest and most direct correlation of his diminished looks (he set a high bar he still looks fantastic at times) is his relationship, whatever it may be, with Camila. He just looks worn out... like he’s been married 20 years, got passed up for that big promotion at work and he’s worried his about his kids tuition payments.

SHAWN IS 21!!! He should be in Jamaica cutting album tracks smoking weed and getting tan like he usually does when he has down time. Or hell on a yacht somewhere with a supermodel or starlet like every other pop star.
Watching him go for a stroll in a Miami suburb putting on a clown show for paparazzi while Camila’s mom waits for them to get back to their Airbnb is fucking depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.