Shawn mendes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another stroll though Clownville...
33pBT.jpeg

poor dummy, constantly getting dragged along by her clasping hand...
33pBU.jpeg

just imagining their conversation bores me to tears...
33pBV.jpeg

He can’t go 5min without thinking about getting throat fucked by a big dick...

33pCV.jpeg
33pCW.jpeg

Spit or swallow...
33pCX.jpeg

Damn both of them look so bored of each other. lol

Another stroll though Clownville...
33pBT.jpeg

poor dummy, constantly getting dragged along by her clasping hand...
33pBU.jpeg

just imagining their conversation bores me to tears...
33pBV.jpeg

He can’t go 5min without thinking about getting throat fucked by a big dick...

33pCV.jpeg
33pCW.jpeg

Spit or swallow...
33pCX.jpeg

They both look done with it.

BGUS_1903972_071.jpg

Shot0001.jpg

BGUS_1903972_072.jpg

Shot0002a.jpg

I'm just waiting and hoping that someone hauls those shorts of Shawn's down to his ankles and we get to see his ass in full view..... our maybe the paps keep following them till they catch them fully naked in high def photos alla Bieber in Hawaii. ...We can only hope...... may be even have him bend down and over right and give us some genuine ass crack showing at least...

I’m thinking he’s been doing a vegan diet and maybe that’s playing into his looks... #1 bae Connor mentioned he’s been vegan for 3 months now, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they did it as a pact together.
they broke up(if they even were together but i'm pretty conviced they were)according to some hints from Connor but who knows

Reactions: 765798
Okay but if it's all clownery that's, shouldn't they be social distancing, staying 1,5 meters apart and avoiding contact?
They literally hold hands in public, so that means they must be close to eachother indoors as well.. They wouldn't do that if it's fake.

I doubt Shawn nor Camilla would risk their literal lives only for some pap-photo's.

Maybe you are right. I don't know the situation for them but aren't paparazzis supposed to be staying at home as well? Yet there's crystal clear shots of them and paps following them. It's kinda like they knew they'd go out around that time.

Reactions: Biguysighs
They did a insta live show to talk about meditation and the first thing they do is point out how Camila has 50 mosquito bites on her feet... and that 60% of their conversation is about meditation. :emoji_confounded:
They are nauseating to watch lol.
This is how they have sex...
33rLt.jpeg

Maybe you are right. I don't know the situation for them but aren't paparazzis supposed to be staying at home as well? Yet there's crystal clear shots of them and paps following them. It's kinda like they knew they'd go out around that time.
They’re tipped off of course. Camila even flew paps one time from LA to Toronto because she didn’t know anyone locally. Here’s Camila the other day “being discrete” meditating in front of a fence in a big backyard directly across the street from the paps...
33rLP.png

33ok8.gif

He is still so handsome, but why does he look sooo tired!
33okj.jpeg
33okk.jpeg

Maybe the guy is a bit down, and doesn't sleep, because of all the poison aimed at him on social media...

Status
Not open for further replies.