Shawn mendes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well she’s a lesbian so his having a vagina would suit her just fine.
I really know nothing about her except what I see here, but I was wondering if she was gay too. I know Mendy has that Connor whatshisface that hyped up the rumors. Well, and the fact that he’s just obviously gay. What are the tells for clingy lesbian?

Reactions: orions6
I really know nothing about her except what I see here, but I was wondering if she was gay too. I know Mendy has that Connor whatshisface that hyped up the rumors. Well, and the fact that he’s just obviously gay. What are the tells for clingy lesbian?
There were rumors for years that she and her 5th Harmony bestie Lauren Jauregui, who is bisexual, were an item.

Camila is cloutsexual... she’ll get with anyone who can raise her status.

There were rumors for years that she and her 5th Harmony bestie Lauren Jauregui, who is bisexual, were an item.

Camila is cloutsexual... she’ll get with anyone who can raise her status.
I’ve never even heard of 5th harmony. I guess everyone has to come from somewhere; suppose I assumed she slithered off youtube. It’s a shame in 2020 people still have to play games in the closet.

I’ve never even heard of 5th harmony. I guess everyone has to come from somewhere; suppose I assumed she slithered off youtube. It’s a shame in 2020 people still have to play games in the closet.
For as niche of a thing as a “girls band” they were pretty popular for a blip, a Simon Cowell/ X-factor creation. Not exactly poster girls you’d find in a boys bedroom, more like the line up at a south Florida Hooters on the edge of town—and Camila was really the only breakout star, so that should tell you something.

For fun search “Shawn Mendes pink boa” (can’t link here due to forum rules), but it’s way back when Shawn first met Camila and 5H and was dancing his gay little heart out on stage.

Reactions: ed5416
33ok8.gif

He is still so handsome, but why does he look sooo tired!
33okj.jpeg
33okk.jpeg

Maybe it’s more noticeable because he’s not wearing makeup... doesn’t have his cartilage earring anymore either... probably Camila trying to get him to be more “masc”.
33omg.gif

33omh.gif

33omj.gif
Finally someone say it, major of time during tours, events or interviews, he's using make up, now his on "vacation", obviously he's not going to used

Okay but if it's all clownery that's, shouldn't they be social distancing, staying 1,5 meters apart and avoiding contact?
They literally hold hands in public, so that means they must be close to eachother indoors as well.. They wouldn't do that if it's fake.

I doubt Shawn nor Camilla would risk their literal lives only for some pap-photo's.

Okay but if it's all clownery that's, shouldn't they be social distancing, staying 1,5 meters apart and avoiding contact?
They literally hold hands in public, so that means they must be close to eachother indoors as well.. They wouldn't do that if it's fake.

I doubt Shawn nor Camilla would risk their literal lives only for some pap-photo's.
Celebrity bubble... the rules don’t apply. And fake is a bit misleading... their friendship is real, she’s his best gal pal, and they have a form of relationship and probably have feelings for each other.... it’s just the motivations and actions that are in question. So, no I don’t think it’s a set up Hollywood contractual thing. I think it’s akin to a young closeted dude finally hooking up with his best gal pal after years of her saying “how come you never asked me out or made a move?” and “if we’re both single at 35 we should totally get married”... it’s his last ditch denial effort to prove to he’s straight and totally enjoys Camila’s plump and hairy vag and even if she knows he’s gay, she’s still gonna ride that flaccid dick for all the clout it’s worth.

Reactions: ahaahahahaa

they're rich so they already got tested and the results were negative, so its ok to continue the clown act.

Reactions: Biguysighs
Status
Not open for further replies.