Shayne topp

I think is safe to say that with those shorts he is not wearing the regular boxers he uses
He's known to wear short inseam undies...check the clip with the sassy leg infantry guy where you can clearly see how big his balls are

He has to be doing that on purpose, also I've got the same shorts (or similar) but in blue.

Reactions: Blackhurst
Also, I guess I'm just gonna post this here cause Spencer doesn't have his own thread. Not sure which video this is from, someone else just posted it on Twitter. But I found it to be hot.
God damn need more Spencer love around here

It's not in any of the "how with no name" episodes. I'm trying to figure out what other videos it could be. Maybe SSSS?
It was around that era, like when the whole squad stuff was happening. You may just have to watch all the Smosh Pit stuff he was in since the beginning.

Reactions: Yung.anveadz
I mean god bless you if you find it, but I dont even remember which vid. I just know he said it and I only remembered that... for obvious reasons
Lol, same here. I LOVE men going commando.

Do you remember if the video was a vlog (where thet went somewhere)? or were they in the smosh studios?

Reactions: Drakenfan
Lol, same here. I LOVE men going commando.

Do you remember if the video was a vlog (where thet went somewhere)? or were they in the smosh studios?
it was in the studio, they were at a couch or something? It was like a Q&A. I don't recall, it just was a question and Shayne admitted to going commando at times