Shayne topp

There's a desperation in this thread I just can't take anymore. If ever there's a hint of Shayne's crack or full on cheeks, please do us a favor and create a new thread specific to his naked butt. Thanks
how about this?

Attachments

There's a desperation in this thread I just can't take anymore. If ever there's a hint of Shayne's crack or full on cheeks, please do us a favor and create a new thread specific to his naked butt. Thanks
i know i'm desperate so i'll just say that i think it's completly fair to discuss even slightly subjective things about him on this thread. it's been a while since we got actual stuff like him in just underwear, or the toilet pic. hell, it's been months since he even got shirtless!
but there's a level of appreciation we can reach here that people would judge you for in the rest of the community like on discord, youtube or reddit. gotta keep thristing for him while something really big actually happens. hopefully there'll be summer games this year so we can have a bigger taste

i do agree there are some things i personally post here that is mostly bullshit but i just let my imagination flow and share it to whoever else wants to do it

The chosen shorts are getting tighter i s2g, he is filling them to max capacity in todays dart video
i know it's only been a few hours but i'm surprised nobody sent screenshots of the part where he bends down and the camera goes to his ass, or the part where he goes up to the wall.

yeah, the chosen gives such a room for treats. i've noticed the shorts are seeming tighter.
also, due to a ticket goal, it seems like he'll HAVE to wear a crop top as the chosen on the live show too. i hope they decide to make it sleeveless as a lot of people were requesting. that combo will be very powerful.

Reactions: Tripz and WDVINCO
due to a ticket goal, it seems like he'll HAVE to wear a crop top as the chosen on the live show too. i hope they decide to make it sleeveless as a lot of people were requesting. that combo will be very powerful.
I prefer he wear one like Johnny Depp in Elm Street. I'd kill for a scene where a guy wears ONLY a croptop like that and we got some booty.

I prefer he wear one like Johnny Depp in Elm Street. I'd kill for a scene where a guy wears ONLY a croptop like that and we got some booty.
oh, yeah. though i will say i will be thankful if they don't dance around the crop top promise like they did with the underwear thing from that one ticket goal.
shayne had a very unusual reaction to the vote results considering he used to go shirtless for free in tntl. i think i remember people saying he got shamed for his body on anthony's funeral, which is so unfair because he looked so cute with his pecs popping like that due to the straps. i just hope he's ok and this isn't affecting him to the point of giving up on even a crop top. i really miss seeing his belly and chest on recent videos.

Reactions: TucFun
oh, yeah. though i will say i will be thankful if they don't dance around the crop top promise like they did with the underwear thing from that one ticket goal.
shayne had a very unusual reaction to the vote results considering he used to go shirtless for free in tntl. i think i remember people saying he got shamed for his body on anthony's funeral, which is so unfair because he looked so cute with his pecs popping like that due to the straps. i just hope he's ok and this isn't affecting him to the point of giving up on even a crop top. i really miss seeing his belly and chest on recent videos.
I don't know him personally, but I do think Shayne kinda learned to power thru it, even if it does hurt, and this comes from someone who was body-shamed since I was a child.

Reactions: TucFun
I don't know him personally, but I do think Shayne kinda learned to power thru it, even if it does hurt, and this comes from someone who was body-shamed since I was a child.
i hope that's the case. it's sad to see someone who works hard to entertain you every day possibly going through something like this. i know it's shitty of me to look too much into a small reaction on this level though. after all, he did say that it will be funny, but i got pretty worried for a second once i remembered what i heard about the funeral thing. plus, sometimes it really seems like he knows he is naturally attractive and his muscles make him impecable, so i'll be happy if he performs well and shows these comments don't get to him.

Reactions: Arekay and Beepos
Weird comment but hear me out, as a bi guy I'm somewhat surprised both are married to someone closer in attractiveness, couples I see one the streets all the time has one looking great and another like ass.

Reactions: lkdavis
Weird comment but hear me out, as a bi guy I'm somewhat surprised both are married to someone closer in attractiveness, couples I see one the streets all the time has one looking great and another like ass.
As a homosexual, Courtney's fucking gorgeous!

As a homosexual, Courtney's fucking gorgeous!
Agreed, but that's what he's saying. He's surprised they're both so hot, and that usually there's a big disparity between attractiveness in couples. I'm not sure I even agree with that though. I think he might just be picky.

Reactions: deleted19462351
i definitely can see how you could be surprised. most if not all people working at smosh are above average looking and lots of them are really funny, but shayne and courtney are completly on another level.
i don't think it's a situation that ever made me only think "courtney is so lucky to have shayne", but shayne is also so lucky to have them. they definitely deserve eachother.
yeah, shayne may have completly confused me in terms of knowing my own sexuality, but i know courtney is also very attractive.
i will say as a closing statement though that courtney is slightly more lucky to be married to shayne. from a few jokes they made before, he probably does lay down a good pipe. it's weird to overanalyze this stuff, but i can only imagine the feeling lol