Shayne topp

lkdavis

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Until he at LEAST shows that ass
i still think it's realistic depending on the way he'll do it. there are many possible ways you could do this while thinking you're being funny.
i personally hope for him to bend over to a camera and pull his pants down, but just enough to accidentally show his balls hanging. i'll be gone cumming for entire days if that happens LOL

I say, until he let me suck his cock he's homophobic
between us, he's completly fine to me, but i'd totally join in and get on the line so he can only be forgived once he has me choking on his cock while he blows a load

lkdavis

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Anyone know where this is from?
i know this is an old post but i've been looking for the origin of this for about a week now. i haven't found it but i have a few guesses so if anyone sees this and knows where it's from please let me know too.
the outfit shayne's wearing is definitely what he uses for dumpster wizard. this is obviously what his body looked like a few years ago and the chest hair probably could narrow down a few possible time periods if i go looking for him shirtless in tntl.
what i think this image is from is a video where they go shopping for props and outfits. it would explain why he has no shirt on and what seems like it's a price tag. it's likely a squad vlog if it's that, but i've gone through a playlist and nothing seems to match.
the quality and filter it seems to have probably indicates that this might not a youtube video. did they have instagram or tiktok back then? if anything, it is probably a story on someone's private account that was gone the next day. i hate that this has a chance of being the case.
i don't know about the background. it really looks like they're in a shop or a mall but nothing matches when i look for it too. i guess there's a different person recording on a mirror and he's just on the background. i've done only normal research, but i might go deeper to find this

i know this is not my usual post where i'm horny and hallucinating stuff but this is probably one of my favorite pictures in general. i would love to know where it's from too, and the context behind why shayne is opening the jacket with no shirt on, and what happened after. maybe this is even the origin of one of his characters that ironically first appeared shirtless.
if anyone knows anything that might help, please tell me. smosh reddit probably wouldn't agree to find this because reverse image search only shows this site, so they would know the goal is to help some guy to jerk off to a years old pic of a married man that entertains them. him being married now is actually why i think people would think it's weird to look for this

Reactions: wankgameplays

JoshCG

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
H
i know this is an old post but i've been looking for the origin of this for about a week now. i haven't found it but i have a few guesses so if anyone sees this and knows where it's from please let me know too.
the outfit shayne's wearing is definitely what he uses for dumpster wizard. this is obviously what his body looked like a few years ago and the chest hair probably could narrow down a few possible time periods if i go looking for him shirtless in tntl.
what i think this image is from is a video where they go shopping for props and outfits. it would explain why he has no shirt on and what seems like it's a price tag. it's likely a squad vlog if it's that, but i've gone through a playlist and nothing seems to match.
the quality and filter it seems to have probably indicates that this might not a youtube video. did they have instagram or tiktok back then? if anything, it is probably a story on someone's private account that was gone the next day. i hate that this has a chance of being the case.
i don't know about the background. it really looks like they're in a shop or a mall but nothing matches when i look for it too. i guess there's a different person recording on a mirror and he's just on the background. i've done only normal research, but i might go deeper to find this

i know this is not my usual post where i'm horny and hallucinating stuff but this is probably one of my favorite pictures in general. i would love to know where it's from too, and the context behind why shayne is opening the jacket with no shirt on, and what happened after. maybe this is even the origin of one of his characters that ironically first appeared shirtless.
if anyone knows anything that might help, please tell me. smosh reddit probably wouldn't agree to find this because reverse image search only shows this site, so they would know the goal is to help some guy to jerk off to a years old pic of a married man that entertains them. him being married now is actually why i think people would think it's weird to look for this
"Horny and hallucinating stuff" ROFLMAO

lkdavis

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i'm sorry everyone for yet another wasted post from me but just in case anyone has the tickets to the liveshow today please do post when shayne shows up in the cropped shirt. in this pic it looks like it doesn't reveal too much but i'd still love to see it even if it's just a tease of his navel.

Attachments

Drakenfan

Superior Member
Media
Puntarenas, Provincia de Puntarenas,Costa Rica
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shayne and Spencer kissed at their live show tonight while both dressed as The Chosen lol. Also look at Shayne’s crop top :emoji_heart_eyes:
OMG, also i love how shayne is not afraid to kiss another man, Even before being married he Kiss some man of smosh

Reactions: mynameischefd

wankgameplays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shayne and Spencer kissed at their live show tonight while both dressed as The Chosen lol. Also look at Shayne’s crop top :emoji_heart_eyes:
imagine how many more tickets they would've sold if they'd teased this. I guess with this leak, it'll make people buy the VOD

OMG, also i love how shayne is not afraid to kiss another man, Even before being married he Kiss some man of smosh
He also kissed Anthony in a sketch a few years ago

lkdavis

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Shayne and Spencer kissed at their live show tonight while both dressed as The Chosen lol. Also look at Shayne’s crop top
AAAAAAH i've never reacted to something the way i'm reacting now!! and that is saying a lot if you've seen some of my posts here... i only knew because people have been leaking it everywhere and i'm glad someone beat me to it on here.
this is so funny and kinda hot actually! they did say two people were going to kiss but i never thought it would be the jackpot. how long was the kiss? if i knew it would be shayne and spencer i would be trying to manifest that they would straight up make out for a bit.
and also i love seeing shayne's belly again. thank god he showed up to and even past the bellybutton! he's looking extra cute being this beefy.

sorry, i've been extra horny about shayne lately.

Mangos289

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
AAAAAAH i've never reacted to something the way i'm reacting now!! and that is saying a lot if you've seen some of my posts here... i only knew because people have been leaking it everywhere and i'm glad someone beat me to it on here.
this is so funny and kinda hot actually! they did say two people were going to kiss but i never thought it would be the jackpot. how long was the kiss? if i knew it would be shayne and spencer i would be trying to manifest that they would straight up make out for a bit.
and also i love seeing shayne's belly again. thank god he showed up to and even past the bellybutton! he's looking extra cute being this beefy.

They held the kiss for a few seconds

Reactions: TucFun

Drakenfan

Superior Member
Media
Puntarenas, Provincia de Puntarenas,Costa Rica
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After the livestream I saw someone posted a good pic to the reddit and the way i knew I KNEW y'all would be foaming at the mouth for this. Cuz same. I've been crushing on both of them now so bad.
The way the Kiss sounded, it was a good kiss, not a fan of Chosen i would have love to SEE them on regular clothes

lkdavis

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The way the Kiss sounded, it was a good kiss, not a fan of Chosen i would have love to SEE them on regular clothes
the most unfortunate thing about the chosen for me is the glasses. i really enjoy that he uses a short sleeved shirt and shorts for him, because that's almost as good as it gets. anthony's funeral when he had no shirt on and some weird strap on stuff had me fall in love with this character. shame they didn't crop the sleeves, but showing his belly was so sweet and it was the cherry on top for me.
the sound was fucking gorgeous if you ask me! i swear everytime someone goes from a coworker to kissing shayne on camera and still gets it to be funny is amazing.
i wish it was intensively making out as it was on every couple ever with courtney, but i get how that would start being uncomfortable. still, seeing the chosen fully make out to this level with someone else while leaving the room would be so funny to me.

i'm just glad we got this kiss overall, specially when it caused a sound and reaction this big. it's true, it got me foaming. spencer deadass got so lucky right then

TucFun

Superior Member
Media
Tucson, Arizona, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

They weren't the only two that were kissing. But I imagine you don't really care about Amanda and Olivia. :joy:

lkdavis

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
They weren't the only two that were kissing. But I imagine you don't really care about Amanda and Olivia. :joy:
oh no, don't get me wrong. yes, i'm only signed up here to talk about shayne topp. yes, he gets me horny on concerning levels and i may or may not have an addiction to everything about him. and of course he got me confused about my own sexuality and now i'm completly lost in who i am regarding that. but i do watch smosh because i enjoy the rest of it too! i think most cast members are nice to watch and are funny. it's just that i don't feel anything sexual towards amanda and olivia (this is me finally realizing i just might be gay). their kiss was also a huge jumpscare and funny as fuck but i screamed for different reasons lol

(also, i really hope the things i type dont sound like i'm mad. im just excited to be here LOL)

Groogly

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the most unfortunate thing about the chosen for me is the glasses. i really enjoy that he uses a short sleeved shirt and shorts for him, because that's almost as good as it gets. anthony's funeral when he had no shirt on and some weird strap on stuff had me fall in love with this character. shame they didn't crop the sleeves, but showing his belly was so sweet and it was the cherry on top for me.
the sound was fucking gorgeous if you ask me! i swear everytime someone goes from a coworker to kissing shayne on camera and still gets it to be funny is amazing.
i wish it was intensively making out as it was on every couple ever with courtney, but i get how that would start being uncomfortable. still, seeing the chosen fully make out to this level with someone else while leaving the room would be so funny to me.

i'm just glad we got this kiss overall, specially when it caused a sound and reaction this big. it's true, it got me foaming. spencer deadass got so lucky right then
ITS CRAZY they had courtney and shayne make out in a video years before the reveal