Shayne topp

lkdavis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Also like... Marcus could still be bi and they're just not divulging that information about him. I'm not hopeful of it, but I also hate it when people find out someone has a partner of the same or opposite sex and judge their sexuality based on that binary. It's not for you to assume unless they give you that info.
yeah, that's totally fair. i think what happened is that i'm just completly lost in my sexuality since i've developed a crush for shayne, and maybe i'm projecting my confusion in a way that caused me to assume something like this, even if it was a subconscious that i don't remember how i got to that final thought on the first place.
i really hate how off-topic i get all the time so i won't stretch this much longer but i think what caused me to do this is a pretty dumb thing. i'm in love with a man, which made me wonder if i could be sexually into other men. to think someone i find visually appealing/inspirational could also be into men just sounds like me wishing i would fall in love with another man (who could also be someone actually in my life) so i could figure myself out already.
i think this is probably what you meant by this?
It's a way for us to potentially recognize comradery and understanding in a world that's so volatile toured us.
there's a lot of inconsistencies to what i said that i could be discussing but this has never been about me so i can't possibly be more unnecessary. i'm just a guy that likes shayne and i'll eventually figure things out. i just feel like this is an interesting situation to help me but it's also something that i will need to avoid since it disrespects/invalidates people a lot.

TucFun

Superior Member
Media
Tucson, Arizona, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Finding out I'm more masculine than all of LA men it's something else, lol.

Hope it's not like in the BuzzFeed offices from 2014 to 2019 and masculinity is seen as inherently toxic in Smosh.
Oh come on. Read into things much?

Reactions: Conoor and Grabi

lkdavis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
this is mostly to get back to shayne if we're done. i don't think it's much but just in case it's enough for someone.
shayne had his nipples showing through the white shirt while he was playing krungle. i think this is the only time where it was bright enough to see and also the clothes would be covering it most of the time. hey, at least i got to see his nipple again!
there's also another krungle scene where he quickly showed his legs but not much past his thighs so i won't post it for now unless someone asks.

nobody talked about this yet and for people who didn't watch the live show there would be no other way for them to know, so sorry for another stretch lol

Attachments

lkdavis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I hope he books something like that, it would be very refeeshing seeing him outside of smosh
that's part of why i am considering to watch the goldbergs. looks like matt bradley doesn't appear as often as i thought so i'll hunt for a list of every episode he's in so i can watch those
i can't tell if skipping around a whole show just to see scenes with a specific actor is unhealthy but i mean...
agreed though, would love to see him book some more roles but he's probably been busy enough

WDVINCO

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
that's part of why i am considering to watch the goldbergs. looks like matt bradley doesn't appear as often as i thought so i'll hunt for a list of every episode he's in so i can watch those
i can't tell if skipping around a whole show just to see scenes with a specific actor is unhealthy but i mean...
agreed though, would love to see him book some more roles but he's probably been busy enough
u should just watch the show period. TBF, I started watching at season 4, when Shayne comes in, but the show was great regardless

Reactions: runningcrazy

lkdavis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
u should just watch the show period. TBF, I started watching at season 4, when Shayne comes in, but the show was great regardless
yeah, i might. everytime i think about this i realize that i'll not understand every scene with matt bradley if i exclusively watch those. i can't deny that i'm actively looking for more shayne related stuff to watch, but it's just better to get the full context and enjoy the actual show instead if i'm really going to watch it because of shayne.

Reactions: runningcrazy

lkdavis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i often come back to this thread and look at some stuff but i haven't found these here yet? hopefully the quality is better this time.
once again i found myself in love with his chest hair. he has abdominal hair on the winter one but i forgot to screenshot a clear view.

Attachments

Drakenfan

Superior Member
Media
Puntarenas, Provincia de Puntarenas,Costa Rica
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i often come back to this thread and look at some stuff but i haven't found these here yet? hopefully the quality is better this time.
once again i found myself in love with his chest hair. he has abdominal hair on the winter one but i forgot to screenshot a clear view.
And the butt

Reactions: Justin Brookes