Shayne topp

lkdavis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
yeah, this is around the third time i'm bringing this up. he does get some of his shirts from goodfriendvintage too. i'm not trying to sell it or anything, i just think he looks hot posing with them. his arms look nice on the sunlight.
it's not something obviously sexy so i'm sorry to those who get notifications with attachments.

Attachments

Drakenfan

Superior Member
Media
Puntarenas, Provincia de Puntarenas,Costa Rica
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah, this is around the third time i'm bringing this up. he does get some of his shirts from goodfriendvintage too. i'm not trying to sell it or anything, i just think he looks hot posing with them. his arms look nice on the sunlight.
it's not something obviously sexy so i'm sorry to those who get notifications with attachments.
No because he looks so good, he would be great as a model

lkdavis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I AM convinced THIS IS the face he does when getting a blowjob
that would be very rewarding if it is. it looks like he wants to tell you how you're doing a good job, but he can't get past the pleasure to actually verbalize it. it'd be the ultimate satisfaction if i looked up and saw this look on his face.

lkdavis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
No because he looks so good, he would be great as a model
i know, right? i'm glad that he seems to be posting more often because i love to see his stuff, specially when he's happy or confident on himself. but i'm already satisfied that i get to see new content of his almost daily. he works really hard and i feel lucky to think it leads to seeing him often.

Drakenfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
that would be very rewarding if it is. it looks like he wants to tell you how you're doing a good job, but he can't get past the pleasure to actually verbalize it. it'd be the ultimate satisfaction if i looked up and saw this look on his face.
He needs concentration to not cum to soon that is why he does not talk

briansdong

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The skinty waist and big shoulders in the first pic is everything

lkdavis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The skinty waist and big shoulders in the first pic is everything
he really is everything. i love that one too.

Submisive shayne again
bless this character for always letting shayne be on all fours every time. bonus points if he shakes his ass again. but unfortunately he has only been shirtless doing it once. i hoped he would do it again once they finally bring it back.
also, i love his silhouette. arms look insane as always, arched back... he really has it all.

Reactions: Drakenfan

lkdavis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
daddy.
i am here yet again sharing stuff that's not much but man i just like him a lot... i thought sharing would be nice since this wasn't on a smosh channel.
looks like he is frequently going for growing out his beard and still shaves sometimes. i truly see this decision as the best of both worlds.
also, it seems like he probably broke his left middle finger. it wasn't directly addressed, but he mentioned that his hand was messed up and he was wearing a thing on the finger during the stream.

Attachments

Drakenfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
daddy.
i am here yet again sharing stuff that's not much but man i just like him a lot... i thought sharing would be nice since this wasn't on a smosh channel.
looks like he is frequently going for growing out his beard and still shaves sometimes. i truly see this decision as the best of both worlds.
also, it seems like he probably broke his left middle finger. it wasn't directly addressed, but he mentioned that his hand was messed up and he was wearing a thing on the finger during the stream.
Bearded shayne makes me so horny

lkdavis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Bearded shayne makes me so horny
same. i already get way too much horny with the usual shaved shayne, but when he has a beard on i find myself focusing on it a lot and i get horny in a different way. he's a lovely man to appreciate. glad he's growing it back but i still love him without it.