Shayne topp

I think he's done being shirtless after all of the comments and critiques he got on his body after Anthony's funeral roast. That was the last time he was shirtless for Smosh, in December 2023. Granted, that was a VOD and not on Youtube.

I think he's done being shirtless after all of the comments and critiques he got on his body after Anthony's funeral roast. That was the last time he was shirtless for Smosh, in December 2023. Granted, that was a VOD and not on Youtube.
Which by the way is now available on internet archives, but I don't think is worth it to watch even for free, I just left in the background while working. Apart from shirtless Shayne, the only interesting thing about the episode was Anthony calling Chance out for sliding in his dms and Chance throwing him under the bus telling Anthony answered him

Reactions: lkdavis
it's what i think too, unfortunately. i am pissed that it is not common to like a body type like his (now and at the time). it shocked me to find out people talked shit about his body that day, he looked so good!! specially with his pecs being tightened by the outfit. unnecessarily hot detail!
he has been almost shirtless in two tntl bits this year and posted an instagram story of him underwater and he was fully shirtless in there, although distorted by the water effect. those events are the only thing that keeps me hoping he will appear shirtless again in the future.
and i don't think he could be looking "as bad" as the anthony funeral. you could barely see anything to judge that from the two tntl moments this year but i think he still looks muscular as always from the times where his vests moved a bit to show more.

Which by the way is now available on internet archives, but I don't think is worth it to watch even for free, I just left in the background while working. Apart from shirtless Shayne, the only interesting thing about the episode was Anthony calling Chance out for sliding in his dms and Chance throwing him under the bus telling Anthony answered him
not the greatest live show to the popular opinion but to me the thing that most sells you is shayne shirtless. which adds up to me being very confused because of the comments on his body

Rumor has it that they fired all of the non-cast writers after Anthony's funeral.

Rumor has it that they fired all of the non-cast writers after Anthony's funeral.
Wait, seriously

edit: IS THAT WHY ERIN HAS A MUCH BIGGER continuously UNFUNNY ROLE NOW? is she the new comedy compass? She's directing Bit City which is so painfully unfunny.

They fired Patrick and the blonde guy with the big forehead that slapped Shayne. They desperately need to hire new writer(s) and a director. Smosh is so bloated with production, yet they keep getting rid of the most important people and letting people from the art department and coordinators direct.

They fired Patrick and the blonde guy with the big forehead that slapped Shayne. They desperately need to hire new writer(s) and a director. Smosh is so bloated with production, yet they keep getting rid of the most important people and letting people from the art department and coordinators direct.
Patrick was great. Matt Fox was cute but negligible. Wtf are you talking about. Their issue now is that they can't decide between Smosh humor and "Gen Z" humor and that they're using like Erin and Mallory as awful litmus tests for gen z humor

he looks like a fat dad, i kinda love it
This kind of shit...

Patrick was great. Matt Fox was cute but negligible. Wtf are you talking about. Their issue now is that they can't decide between Smosh humor and "Gen Z" humor and that they're using like Erin and Mallory as awful litmus tests for gen z humor
It’s kinda of crazy how unfunny Erin is but it seems like everyone in the office loves her. Idk

Re watching the just dance love and GYATT DAAM
i genuinely can not fathom how almost 500k people have watched that video and just a very small amount of us had this same viewing experience.
the regular people who just like watching smosh probably had a fun time watching the stream and then moved on, but then i was hard the whole time and now i get to remember this every now and then. i am assuming people don't usually stare at shayne long enough to realize what makes this stream golden.

Reactions: wankgameplays