Shayne topp

It’s kinda of crazy how unfunny Erin is but it seems like everyone in the office loves her. Idk
Also, I feel like she perpetuates the stereotype that LA people are generally just really not smart. I feel like there are a few times where someone goes "did you hear about this very common fact/knowledge" and she just goes "Wait is that true!" Its kind of like alot of the people, besides Damien/Shayne/Ian who know quite a bit about the world, and everyone else never made it past the fifth grade.

Reactions: wankgameplays
literally my thought, about 50, maybe a bit more depending on how far he goes.
i have no idea how far he would go. but i would definitely pay whatever.
i just want some millionaire to reach out and let him know how much he's actually worth it, since he said he would send feet pics for a gift card or whatever. but in a cut video for youtube i doubt he would've said what he truly thinks he would need to be paid in order to send any nudes.

Just curious, what would be y'all's price point?
Idk quadzilla86's is surprisingly cheap considering how huge his body and cock are. Shayne also has the fame though. It's almost priceless if there's some kind of antipiracy thing with it. So I guess even $100. I could probably endlessly cum to it. Plus if his face is in the content. Or if it's videos where he's also being funny.

Idk quadzilla86's is surprisingly cheap considering how huge his body and cock are. Shayne also has the fame though. It's almost priceless if there's some kind of antipiracy thing with it. So I guess even $100. I could probably endlessly cum to it. Plus if his face is in the content. Or if it's videos where he's also being funny.
the priceless thing is what i also think. just the fact that it's shayne, he has THAT insane body and also history attached to him that would sell it. given the past of "oh, i'm not gonna do X because it will get me in trouble and ruin my career", he sounds definitely like the type to think it through a lot before deciding to do nude content. if he someday does it, i am stating it now that i never actually expected it. and obviously, i'd be also cumming to him way more than i already do.
i'm delusional when looking for his cock so i have no idea how big it actually is, but at this point he is so valuable for many reasons including his body that i don't think it is possible to "overprice" it.

Depends on if it's just cheeks or we get to see that wet pussy. 🧐
listen, if i could directly pay shayne to see him even just shirtless, i would. but i mean in a way that we would actually negotiate the price and the money would go fully into his bank account. i am this obsessed, unfortunately.
but to have video of him fucking his wife would mean that she would have to agree to be in the videos, which is even more unlikely. best case scenario is that he makes good solo videos including his face, no bullshit censoring of his cock, and also show him cumming. that's a big dream of mine to see his loads, ugh

hey, so this is a little off topic for the actual thread but i just wanted to point out that we're almost at 200 pages! i know there are threads here that are way bigger but it's been so fun keeping up with this and making an account to contribute was among the best decisions i made this year. i've said this before but it still means a lot to see that shayne has been talked about this much on a level like this, because i am sure i would be attacked for being so open about what i feel for him in other places of the internet.

so i am thinking that i should just post a bunch of the stuff that i still didn't, just as a celebration or whatever. i still have too much for few posts so i don't know if posting too many of them will get me flagged or something. but at this point, since i'm grateful for this thread, i feel like it's my duty to share my collection with you guys for things that seem to be missing from here.
i have them separated in a few simple categories but i might keep some out if they would be repeated.
after this i will still have my whole playlist of materials to screenshot, clip or whatever, so there are some that i won't share now because i want the quality to be better. i'm no gatekeeper, i won't hold back too much from sharing some hot stuff anymore! its not too crazy though its just a lot that ive gathered

sorry again for the unnecessary post but i just wanted to say thank you now while im organizing my stuff to share soon. after all, 200 pages on a shayne thread is impressive when i thought that nobody else would understand being this sexually attracted to him

hey, so this is a little off topic for the actual thread but i just wanted to point out that we're almost at 200 pages! i know there are threads here that are way bigger but it's been so fun keeping up with this and making an account to contribute was among the best decisions i made this year. i've said this before but it still means a lot to see that shayne has been talked about this much on a level like this, because i am sure i would be attacked for being so open about what i feel for him in other places of the internet.

so i am thinking that i should just post a bunch of the stuff that i still didn't, just as a celebration or whatever. i still have too much for few posts so i don't know if posting too many of them will get me flagged or something. but at this point, since i'm grateful for this thread, i feel like it's my duty to share my collection with you guys for things that seem to be missing from here.
i have them separated in a few simple categories but i might keep some out if they would be repeated.
after this i will still have my whole playlist of materials to screenshot, clip or whatever, so there are some that i won't share now because i want the quality to be better. i'm no gatekeeper, i won't hold back too much from sharing some hot stuff anymore! its not too crazy though its just a lot that ive gathered

sorry again for the unnecessary post but i just wanted to say thank you now while im organizing my stuff to share soon. after all, 200 pages on a shayne thread is impressive when i thought that nobody else would understand being this sexually attracted to him
ok

That is nice you feel that way, I am sure others on here are in the same boat. Also, I definitely wont be posting more to make it to 200 pages faster now....:emoji_kissing:

So slutty
some parts of this stream really kept me wondering if he is fully just bulging or if i just need to get slapped back into reality. i do have some unorganized bulge stuff in my playlist but i'll check them again to post another time

anyways, i think it's time for me to start dumping the stuff. as i said, nothing too game changing! just some stuff i saw missing. once i'm done posting most of them i'll go back to saving the rest

Reactions: Drakenfan