Showering At The Gym

D

deleted814719

As men, we've all got dicks, right? My thought is, "if you've seen one dick, you've seen them all". To me, it is just like there are short and tall people, people with large or small hands, people with different colored eyes, skin tones, etc. But the point is that we're all humans. So, no, I have no problem being nude in front of other men nor showering at the gym.

I'm not hung - just average equipment. I'm not envious of guys with giant cocks, uncircumcised dicks, etc. I've had decades of pleasure with my cock - both self-serviced and with my wife.

lowhangers

Loved Member
Media
European district (Brussels Capital, Belgium)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
After sport its normal you take a shower. Here in Europe that mostley are open showers.
As a verry well endowned men i take care that other men don't get aroussed by seeing me naked. So doing the stuf in a touwel when drying, walking to the shouwer with hands for the things ect.
When visting a wellness its gor me an other thing. People there make the choise every one, men and women are naked. Then its there problem.

NGage0269

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I work out at the local Y, and either do so alone or in one of their classes. I almost always take a shower after working out. They have stalls, and I usually grab one on the end, and leave the curtain half open. I do that for a couple reasons; 1) I'm a huge voyeur/exhibitionist, so I don't mind see or being seen and 2) there are times I want to be under the water and times I want to be out from under it. The shower stalls aren't that big, so I have to sometimes be practically halfway out of the shower to be out from under the water.

As a side note, more than once I've had guys take a particular interest in watching me shower. I don't mind that, and if it seems like they're enjoying it -- sometimes we both enjoy it from our own individual stalls by jerking off while watching the other.

kjb2023

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ive been to the gym w guys who didnt bring a gym bag and just came in their workout stuff and left right after finishing up. but other than that idk if ive ever been to the gym w a guy who didnt shower after so ive never had to say "hey im gonna go shower" or anything bc it was just expected. if were in there at the same time then sometimes we talk and sometimes we dont it just depends. its not much different from what we do when were lifting together. some days you feel like talking and other times you dont.

Reactions: dreamer20 and Gj816

Leedsmarriedjerkbro

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
With mates at the gym the unspoken rule is normally if it’s swimming or sauna or anything we shower after.
Gym if we are going elsewhere after we shower there. If we are going straight home (most the time) we shower at home.
Rugby is different and we just all shower every practice and game. Get fined if you don’t shower after a game

D

deleted8036561

In your experience, how long does it take others to copy your behavior? Just started at a new gym. We have a locker room with a hallway to the showers and five single-curtained showers (they are roomy though).

In two days of a busy locker room (teens through 50+), I’ve only heard one other shower. Today a large group of guys barely younger than me (I’m mid 20s) were shirtless in the sauna (co-ed, clothes required sadly), but none of them showered before leaving. I take off my compression shorts, walk to the shower carrying my towel, walk back holding the towel loosely in front, drop the towel and get dressed.

Is anyone likely to match my behavior soon? Would you leave your curtain open when showering or drying? Only two showers visible from locker room. Would you still walk without covering yourself if the showers are curtained?

Reactions: Gj816

aaron1976

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's just part of basic hygiene to me. Some guys may not sweat much and might be fine leaving right after a workout-- I personally can't think of many times I've skipped the showers after I've worked up a sweat. And if there's someone with me then it's his prerogative, but it's just part of the workout in my view. Nothing wrong with carrying on a conversation while you're at it as long as you're being respectful and aren't bothering other guys.

new2day

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always considered showering after sports part of the routine. Used to regularly play football, gym workout, tennis, badminton and always showered with mates afterwards. Carried on conversations as usual, just happened to be be naked, always felt normal to me. Kind of miss it now.

hokejka19

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Normally, as a hockey player, we all shower after practice and games.
There is one friend I have (fellow goalie) and we go play sometimes so work on technique, only two there and we usually shower afterwards. It’s just kind of understood. We use separate showers but we see each other naked all the time so there’s really no asking about showering. It’s weirder if you don’t shower after as a hockey player. I do look forward to those showers though and so does he....nothing has happened yet though.
Absolutely the same with me. As a hockey goalie it Is obvious and common to shower after every practice and games. Really no big deal ať all.

Reactions: Gj816 and CakeOFan
D

deleted814719

Never bothered me. I know I will not be the smallest cock in the room.
Ha! That's a good attitude. I'd say the same applies to about 85% of the guys in the locker room. Just as in sports where there is always going to be someone stronger, faster, etc., there's always going to be a guy(s) who is/are smaller and or larger.

In the end, who cares.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depending on time and circumstances, I may shower at the gym, or when I go home. If I'm going someplace other than home after the gym, I shower at the gym. In circumstances where someone I know is also showering and we are having a conversation, that may, or may not continue in the shower. That would depend on open shower-room or stalls, how crowded it was, etc.

I mostly work from home these days, with my wife accompanying me to the gym. They frown upon guys joining the ladies in the showers there, as well as the other way around! :p

Reactions: Gj816

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When going to the gym with a buddy, to play basketball, or work out together... when your finished, how do you decide if your going to shower or not. Like do you mention to your buddy that your showering, or do you just get undressed once your back to the locker room then head to the showers??

I just strip down and take a shower like most I would hope.

Do you shower next to your friend if your chit chatting??

If he wants to talk while showering I guess so. My gym has open showers separated only by a dividing wall there are no curtains. Like in the Marines especially on board ship. If someone is going to look then let them look I am not got anything to hide? I am also cleanshaven and most men feel awkward looking as most will look only once. Its a shower...