Showing at gym

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This could go either here or in the forum for appearance issues. And gets back to my very first post on LPSG.

I almost got hurt yesterday at the gym. Was doing shoulder presses with dumbbells. Looked in the mirror. Saw my package.

Bulge is one thing. I had my whole manhood front and center in bas relief. Pretty nearly every detail.

Instinctive reaction came next. I sorta twerked to try to hide it while the weights were overhead. That's a lumbar herniation in the making.

I had been talking to a guy just before it happened and I was worrried he'd have looked in the mirror before I had.

I was wearing loose heavy cotton boxer briefs underneath Adidas shorts. May as well have been commando. I've tried to get over it and not care but this one was a doozy.

My wife says I should wear tight undies to avoid this but they don't work so well either because sometines they'll securely hold Mr. Happy in protruding positions.

And I'm not wearing a jockstrap. That's off the table.

What do you guys do?

Thriftdaddy412

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hello, I'm a young hung twink type. I'm looking for a older daddy type for a gym partner maybe more.

My stats are
5'9 165lbs

I am interested in working out, maybe hitting the showers after to show off a little!

I REALLY enjoy the occasional public shower. It's always nice to show off a bit!

Please send a few photos of yourself!

You can reach me on kik: hung_4_fun
Snapchat: youngntatted412

The older the better++++
Big balls+++++
Hung++++
Successful+++++++ 5FE6879D-0265-49D2-A442-8F218CD73AE6.jpeg

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Letting your bulge show is natural. Unlike a lot of primates, our cocks are constantly on display, we just cover them up with clothing. Its a sexual characteristic that tells the world that you are a man. No hide it, dude.

For me, I always have a cock ring on at the gym. It gives the twins a little lift and keeps them mostly out of the way. If I'm in old cotton shorts, the 4 inch inseam ones from Gold Gym back in the day, I'll have a jock on so I don't actually slip out. Otherwise I'll probably wear silkies, and they have a built in liner.

i agree. I stay naked in the locker room as much as possible so all the damaged guys changing under a towel out of embarrassment they have a cock between their legs can see cock pride is a good thing and they should be proud as well.
Locker room Soft.jpg

D

deleted645791

When I first started going commando at the gym, I was really self-conscious. I was worried that I was showing too much VPL and I would look in the mirror to see if I was too obscene for public. I went back to wearing my usual microfiber boxers for a few days and found that it made no difference, it was very obvious I had a penis in my gym shorts, which frankly, I never bothered to be aware of up until then. I tried cotton boxers, same results but much more uncomfortable once they got sweaty.

So then I said fuck it, and went back to freeballing. For the first week I very discreetly made observations to see if I was the only one, and sure enough, at least half the guys at my gym freeball and/or don't wear constricting undergarments so that you pretty much know what a dude is packing in his shorts. I was really surprised by how many dick outlines you see if you actually look, and by how many guys obviously freeball since their shit is just flopping around everywhere. Soon after I stopped caring or being self-conscious about it, because here's the thing, no one gives a shit that I have a penis and everyone is focused on working out.

If you are blatantly wearing super thin shorts that show off the goods for attention, that's one thing, but most guys don't try to conceal the fact that they have male anatomy. Wear whatever makes you comfortable.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Huh all this talk of underwear. I freeball at the gym. As far as getting a hard on while exercising, well that's not happened to me yet! But I have noticed other guys and some ladies watching/looking at my print while I'm exercising. Lifting weights cable pull running on the treadmill, etc... I also don't mind other guys looking at my bulge. I am comfortable with what I have and who I am. I wear under armour A4 and Nike gym shorts that wyck away sweat. I also take a shower after my workout st the gym. I want that sweat off of me as soon as possible after m my workout.

Tomsy9877

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was recently in a men's changing room which had a sauna. So naturally I stripped naked and took a towel to sit on and sat there for all to see. Whilst I was there a guy came in and similar to the photo on here he opened his towel in front of me and started playing with himself right in front of my face. I just watched until he shot his load into his towel and left. Very strange

FleshFan69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was recently in a men's changing room which had a sauna. So naturally I stripped naked and took a towel to sit on and sat there for all to see. Whilst I was there a guy came in and similar to the photo on here he opened his towel in front of me and started playing with himself right in front of my face. I just watched until he shot his load into his towel and left. Very strange

Some bloke stood in front of you with his cock directly in front of your face and had a wank and you just sat there?!?! Yes, very strange indeed.

HunterGreen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Letting your bulge show is natural. Unlike a lot of primates, our cocks are constantly on display, we just cover them up with clothing. Its a sexual characteristic that tells the world that you are a man. No hide it, dude.

For me, I always have a cock ring on at the gym. It gives the twins a little lift and keeps them mostly out of the way. If I'm in old cotton shorts, the 4 inch inseam ones from Gold Gym back in the day, I'll have a jock on so I don't actually slip out. Otherwise I'll probably wear silkies, and they have a built in liner.

Sexromasex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What do you guys do?

There are men that, under the strong stimulation that they experience when they exercise, have an hardon.

It's not the norm, but it could happen, there is a guy in my gym that on the bench lifts more than his body weight and clearly have at least a partial erection. We, the others, simply ignore him and my personally appreciate him, because this reaction is triggered only because he is pushing himself to his limits.

Some time ago I was talking to a colleague of mine that goes to my same gym and I told him that, after leg day, I could be particularly happy, so he should not think that I am particularly happy to see him in the showers. He replied that he has the same problem when he is doing squats.

So, very simple, don't worry about that. If there is no malice in what you do, no one will find malice, unless he is malicious, but malicious people always find malice in things.

Just, have a towel with you and when possible put it near the Mr. Happy area.

aldawg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I freeball at the gym, also. However, I'm not exactly prime LPSG material like many of you guys. But it's so much more comfortable, and if I show a little-who cares? When I'm working out I never get hard, so I don't have to worry about that...afterwards in the locker room though, that's a different situation....

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wear Compression shorts, my BF is almost 12 when hard, it works for him

Lol. Almost 12 what? Years old? Feet tall? Wrist circumference?

Certainly you are not going to tell us that his cock is 12 inches long, because no one here is going to believe that...

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here's a pic of the bas relief that happened at the gym.

b0fdcb2d52fffd87e627c1cfbf9ebdda.jpg

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I always freeball. Usually starter shorts or cargo shorts, or if its cold, then sweatpants. But I'm a total grower not a shower, so never much of a bulge when soft. I def get horny in the gym checking out the women, but I rarely get hard while lifting b/c the blood flow is more diverted to the muscle group that I am working. 20 mins or so after my workout, I'm horny as fuck though and my dick is hard for an hour

I do bulge watch though. lol at my old gym there was a tall older guy in his 60's. He always worked out in grey sweats or starter shorts. He had a very noticeable bulge, I always wanted to see that thing hard. When me n him would talk it was hard to maintain eye contact. I had a hunch he might be bi, he talked about grabbing a beer sometime but we lost contact and then that gym closed down. I would have loved to play with that huge thing.

Then at my new gym, Planet theres an older guy thats always naked right by the entrance to the locker room and he's definitely packing. looks close to 7" flaccid. I'd love to suck that thing hard

Fishsqueezee69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There are men that, under the strong stimulation that they experience when they exercise, have an hardon.

It's not the norm, but it could happen, there is a guy in my gym that on the bench lifts more than his body weight and clearly have at least a partial erection. We, the others, simply ignore him and my personally appreciate him, because this reaction is triggered only because he is pushing himself to his limits.

Some time ago I was talking to a colleague of mine that goes to my same gym and I told him that, after leg day, I could be particularly happy, so he should not think that I am particularly happy to see him in the showers. He replied that he has the same problem when he is doing squats.

Thats very interesting. I remember a couple of years ago there was this guy at the gym bench pressing and I could see his bulge very clearly. I was impressed by the size of it and thought he had a huge dick. Then one day a couple of weeks later, I saw him coming out of the shower. My gay photographic memory did a mental comparison between his package back then and his cock and I realized that he was hard when he was lifting! Like there was no other explanation! Anyway, I always wondered if he was thinking about a girl or guy but now it makes me wonder if some guys get hard ons from friction or just from the act of lifting itself.....