Silicone Hall of Fame

mrz123

Experimental Member
Media
I think muscleeddie may have the biggest cock in the world right now, literally hangs to his knees and thicker than most guys arms. He keeps getting bigger, I'd love to see him hanging in public. Also glad he started to enlarge his nips on them massive pecs. View attachment 26240881

Where did you find this photo? I have never seen it and want to see more :O

Reactions: bigguy19161

James211

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a very good friend n the UK who is a total silione man as well, Met him a few year back. Waiting in line in a shopw where he was standing behind me Suit and tie not expecting that from a guy like that but looking down pants I noticed that massive bulge he had. Had spend a lot of money on his cock and balls to create this size. Bit it is still in good propostions. You need a guy how are into showing off your meat specially with a massive size. and he does that as well. Pumping is also what he does often, and specially when we meet up he is totally pumped up as well. He likes to be worshipped specially in his suit and tie when showing off his massive bulge.

Who is your friend? that sounds incredibly hot! (seriously dude, who is your friend)

Stevenson2020

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know hes passed away but does anyone have vids of mcmeathead. I remember liking his stuff on tumblr back in the day and remember him having some bulge videos but that page has obviously been wiped. Did anyone happen to save anything on him?

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who is that?

I do not know who he is...that photo is at least 20 years old. The texture of his penis is fascinating but rather strange and that visual is a bit startling for me. That said, it is not for me to question why or how a man enhances his penis. Is there is something I am missing? Thanks for your question.

Silicone 7.jpg

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
Oh, that guy. I suspected that he was pumping his shaft at too high of a pressure ( > 7mm Hg), which caused the blistering. His shaft looked like the skin was deprived of O2.

I do not know who he is...that photo is at least 20 years old. The texture of his penis is fascinating but rather strange and that visual is a bit startling for me. That said, it is not for me to question why or how a man enhances his penis. Is there is something I am missing? Thanks for your question.

View attachment 27562201

leomg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Westcott_

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think muscleeddie may have the biggest cock in the world right now, literally hangs to his knees and thicker than most guys arms. He keeps getting bigger, I'd love to see him hanging in public. Also glad he started to enlarge his nips on them massive pecs. View attachment 26240881
He’s a god! I know I couldn’t wrap my mouth around that, but I for sure would love to try

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hope this is not a repost...if so, hopefully it will be enjoyed by any who missed it from years ago. The music is a bit annoying but the view is quite nice. Here is Pamplemousse. Cheers!
View attachment Pamplemousse monstervideo-11.mp4

Siliconeman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, that guy. I suspected that he was pumping his shaft at too high of a pressure ( > 7mm Hg), which caused the blistering. His shaft looked like the skin was deprived of O2.
that guys is from Los Angeles, and is 47 yrs old now, I chat on and off with he total top and total silicone cock, if you on Pomp pig you can find him