Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Impressive thread!
I went through all 36 pages since its creation in 2009. I didn't read all messages but at the end I confess that I didn't find something to help me understand.
How can we go so far in distorting what the male sex is? And above all how we manage to live with it.
I am gay, admirer of the male body and especially its genitals. Yes size matters! I understand and even practice cock pumping, ball stretching. But there is a threshold where there is no longer, it seems to me, either beauty or pleasure.
Going so far and not be able to easily go back is beyond comprehension.
I don't want to make any judgment, just express my opinion.

SingletBulge

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your brain and my brain are not wired the same way, just like all the other guys here. We each have our own thoughts and within those a unique set of what we like, what turns us on and what we find beautiful. Also the way we live our lives is stored there too.

None are the same, each different.

I get everyone is entitled to their opinion, but it doesn't mean you have to share it. Also "How can we go so far in distorting what the male sex is? And above all how we manage to live with it." It's not a "we" because you haven't done it. It's a "they" because they have done it and it doesn't affect you really. They live with it. And I'm sure are happy living with it. It's a choice they have made.

Xlbber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Your brain and my brain are not wired the same way, just like all the other guys here. We each have our own thoughts and within those a unique set of what we like, what turns us on and what we find beautiful. Also the way we live our lives is stored there too.

None are the same, each different.

I get everyone is entitled to their opinion, but it doesn't mean you have to share it. Also "How can we go so far in distorting what the male sex is? And above all how we manage to live with it." It's not a "we" because you haven't done it. It's a "they" because they have done it and it doesn't affect you really. They live with it. And I'm sure are happy living with it. It's a choice they have made.
And also typical : first writing half an essay judging other people’s choices and ending it ‘ I’m not here to judge , just expressing my opinion’ …

Reactions: W2bh

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any idea who this VA bodybuilder might be?

https://x.com/growing94
I do not know who he is nor can I confirm if he is juicing. Based on his post, his plan is to grow his muscles and achieve additional bulk and size as a bodybuilder. That said, I appreciate your post and the link because there are some great posts there from men who are are using silicone as well as some impressive bodybuilders both in photo and video. Cheers!

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looking at the smooth shape of the pouch, he could be carrying around a sack of flour. I recall the video of Greg walking and a huge siliconed penis over massive balls inside of material are bulky and not smooth. I have no idea who the fellow in the clips may be, but he has some proving to do to convince me that the contents of his pouch are real. Where did you find the clips? You definitely got my attention. Cheers mate!​

Thr3Dk1LL3r

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Looking at the smooth shape of the pouch, he could be carrying around a sack of flour. I recall the video of Greg walking and a huge siliconed penis over massive balls inside of material are bulky and not smooth. I have no idea who the fellow in the clips may be, but he has some proving to do to convince me that the contents of his pouch are real. Where did you find the clips? You definitely got my attention. Cheers mate!​
yeah some of the pics looked possible but the videos look fake. and talking more with him he doesn't sound like hes real. so i guess he fakes having it. found him on pumppig. user big18sack. id like to believe hes real but something is off

Xlbber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Those pics are real but or not from the man in the videos.

The man in the pics goes by the name
Gregg.

I don’t know the man in the video but his bulge is just filling, not real meat and skin. If it would be real it would be a lot heavier to carry.

He is in other words : fake

I add the original pics of Greg
yeah some of the pics looked possible but the videos look fake. and talking more with him he doesn't sound like hes real. so i guess he fakes having it. found him on pumppig. user big18sack. id like to believe hes real but something is off

Attachments

Thr3Dk1LL3r

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Gregg.

I don’t know the man in the video but his bulge is just filling, not real meat and skin. If it would be real it would be a lot heavier to carry.

thats what i thought. i knew something wasnt right. man that pisses me off. i was really excited about having a local person . ty for confirming for me. thats what i needed

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Gregg.

Totally agree that the photos are of Greg...

Reactions: dogstar101

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight