Sleeping Nude & Sharing a Room

bro94

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Never shared a bed with a guy, though I have slept naked while sharing a room multiple times. When I travel I mainly stay in hostels, so when it's a guys only dorm, I never had any issue in sleeping naked. During my last trip I slept butt naked the 4 nights I was in hostel and a few guys did see me in my birthday suit in the morning, but no big deal...

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For those straight guys who sleep nude...if you share a room or bed on a guys trip to save money, do you still sleep in the nude? Or do you wear underwear?
Wouldn’t share a bed, more for their sake, I move around a lot, spread, wrap the sheets round me the works,

but to the point, sharing a room… naked.. it’s a bedroom, I aj t doing the towel dance or nothing….

Reactions: bro94 and kkll2783

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Wouldn’t share a bed, more for their sake, I move around a lot, spread, wrap the sheets round me the works,

but to the point, sharing a room… naked.. it’s a bedroom, I aj t doing the towel dance or nothing….
My freshman year roomie and I slept naked (in separate beds) from the first night. We never discussed it. I can't recall if this is the forum where I mentioned that one night, after lights were out, we were discussing a word and disagreeing about its usage, so we both got up, naked, and opened a dictionary (remember those?) and stood side by side with out cocks and balls just on display as we, very intellectually, investigated the meaning and usage of the word.

hh4554

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Depends on who it is. Most buddies of mine who have crashed at my place over the years probably know I sleep naked so no big surprise if we share a room on a trip and I end up bareass in my bed (especially after a night of drinking). I used to do work trips where I'd sometimes share a room with a coworker. I just felt out their comfort level/followed their lead. Usually slept in underwear.

gymnistes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always sleep nude wherever I am since I’m used to it. I’ve been using Couchsurfing a lot recently as a host and always tell guests that I am a nudist (it’s clear on my profile too) so we always are sharing a room naked at night. There's never been a problem or awkwardness because the surfers know I sleep naked in advance. Most guys join in and get naked too, but a couple just stay in their undies. Recently I had to host two guys at the same time because I received two requests and wanted to help them both out, so one of them took the spare mattress and the other guy had to share my double bed for two nights. It was really relaxed and nice to share that kind of relaxed intimacy with another guy. He followed me and got naked when we were at home and in bed, but the other guy on the spare mattress just wore undies.

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've slept with very few male friends. Pretty much for me to be able to sleep with another guy in the same bed, it has to be a really close friend. In those cases, we both usually wore at least boxers.

If I were sharing a hotel room with 2 beds, my friend can sleep however he pleases. If he wants to sleep nude, I've seen a dick or two in my life, its fine. In that situation, I'd probably defer to whatever my friend is doing. If he's wearing boxers, I'd do the same, if he's sleeping nude, I'd probably be nude too.

Once, many years ago my BFF and I were taking an afternoon nap together in his bed. We woke up when his GF came in. She said if he was in bed with anyone else, there'd be trouble, LOL.

bro94

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'd say if sharing a bed, boxers on. If sharing a room with separate beds, I'd sleep naked unless my mate had an issue with it.
I’d never share a bed and be completely naked. Separate beds though, agree… Do you ever mention to your mate that you sleep naked? Or you just strip down before bed and if he doesn’t say anything it’s like whatever?

Reactions: deleted1082330
D

deleted1082330

It's not something I do regularly to be honest. But when I have, I've just said something along the lines of is it cool if I sleep naked? None of them ever said no, and most have slept naked too.

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me it would have to be a close friend to sleep in the same bed. Sleeping nude in the same bed would only be something I'd do with friends close enough that we considered each other brothers... which is a very small number.

bro94

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I never really mentioned anything. Only once I told a guy that I sleep naked and if he minded (I was already fully naked when I asked). He said he didn’t mind, though it was not his thing to sleep nude. The other times I never really said anything and whoever saw never mentioned anything or disapproved either.

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm reminded of a time years ago. My BFF and I were taking an afternoon nap in his bed. His girlfriend showed up unannounced. She declared that if it was anyone else other than me, he would have had Hell to pay.

Reactions: bro94