Photos & Videos Sojmani (yerbooski Tiktok)

Does anyone have the threesome sex tape yet ?
Yep bought it like a complete idiot. It’s the other two guys hooking up for like thirty seconds. The rest is the same stuff he’s posted. Jerking off beside of another guy. He took no part in it any type of man on man stuff. Don’t waste your money. I reported it although I know onlyfans isn’t going to do anything about it.

and I’m not gonna post it on here because it’s no different than anything we’ve already seen on here and hopefully I’m the only idiot whose purchased it.

Yep bought it like a complete idiot. It’s the other two guys hooking up for like thirty seconds. The rest is the same stuff he’s posted. Jerking off beside of another guy. He took no part in it any type of man on man stuff. Don’t waste your money. I reported it although I know onlyfans isn’t going to do anything about it.

and I’m not gonna post it on here because it’s no different than anything we’ve already seen on here and hopefully I’m the only idiot whose purchased it.
So you didn’t get it. Got it. Next.

You want me to post a 60 video for you to see for proof? Scam someone else, you old hateful gay.
Not asking for proof, just pointless to talk about it and then just flake out of sharing. You sound like a peach.

Not asking for proof, just pointless to talk about it and then just flake out of sharing. You sound like a peach.
They posted a warning not to waste money on it and that it was a scam and you go full steam vitriolic for what? Go outside. Question why you’re so mad online, Christ.

Mean as hell