Photos & Videos Sojmani (yerbooski Tiktok)

Is he Muslim?

he looks partially circumcised
as his head is covered but never all the way
Partially circumcised?! What is that even supposed to mean? Many uncut guys do not have their foreskin covering the entire head. Have you ever seen a penis before? He is obviously not circumcised.

Partially circumcised?! What is that even supposed to mean? Many uncut guys do not have their foreskin covering the entire head. Have you ever seen a penis before? He is obviously not circumcised.
As someone pointed out above this person only posts to ask about religions and comments/questions about circumcision.

I say we all gaslight them and say Soj is half circumcised. He has a flap of foreskin on the left half of his dick and he’s cut on the right. Just edits the pics to average it out.

Last edited:

Attachments

is his OF worth it?
i meeeean... if you like his solo content then go for it if you like his straight content then go for it if you like his ''GAY'' content where he is ''experimenting'' ''catering to his fans'' you know man on man content where in his others platforms he literally lies to his followers so people go to his OF and spend money on his shit ...i'll let you decide